Quantcast

Favorite Zelda Item?

Discussion in 'The Legend of Zelda' started by Jboh, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Jboh

Jboh Active Member Regular

Items are a major feature of Zelda games. They help us navigate dungeons, defeat enemies, and even help out the various people you encounter along your journey. Now that the Legend of Zelda franchise has been around for nearly 30 years with many games in its roster and more to come, I was wondering what everyone's favorite item from the franchise was?

2. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

The hookshot was my favorite item when it was first implemented into the Super Nintendo version.

3. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

It was hilarious how back then when I was younger, how cool I felt using the hook shot. Now I look back and shake my head and call myself a dork.

4. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

Does the Fierce Deity's Mask count? From Majora's Mask? If so, that one. It's amazing.

5. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015 Well-Known Member Regular

I think it all depends on which game I'm playing. The hookshot is definitely a good item. I also like the tunic that allows you to swim under water with no problems. In wind waker, getting the bigger sail is a life saver because sailing is how you are mostly traveling around and I hate sailing slow.

6. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member Regular

The OoT was my favorite overall, it is this single item that is the foundation of an entire game. I love that, I can't think of another game that has integrated that vibe so well and it absolutely made the game that much better for it.