Quantcast

favorite Zelda game

Discussion in 'The Legend of Zelda' started by doctorimpossible, Dec 24, 2013.

1. RumbarBrook

RumbarBrook Active Member Regular

They say your first Zelda game would be your favorite, which I disagree. My first Zelda was Ocarina of Time. While I enjoyed it, my all-time favorite is The Wind Waker. I love the oceanic atmosphere, pirates that actually pirate, and the amazing music. Not to mention that Nintendo proved to the world that you don't need to keep improving the same graphics to make an amazing game.

2. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Yeah, I don't buy that credo, and I've heard it before as well. My first Zelda was Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, and I hated it as a kid. Didn't have a clue what I was doing, and more or less thought it was just a ripoff of Castlevania, which I'd played first. Having played Zelda II since I like it more, but it's still one of my least-favourite of the games.

3. malavicious

malavicious Hero of Justice Regular

My first Zelda game was The Adventure of Link. While it does have its charms, it is far from my favorite of the series. That title belongs to the one and only Wind Waker. The exploration, the music, the sense of being on an absolutely larger than life adventure, almost everything makes this game fantastic. If I have a single complaint, it's the infamous Triforce quest and the amount of backtracking you have to do because of it.

4. SimiWolfie

SimiWolfie Active Member Regular

I'm going with the most obvious answer: Ocarina of Time.
    My brother got it on the N64 for his birthday one year, and gave me permission to play it. I had it beat in under 3 days time, and it has been my favorite ever since. Nostalgia <3