Favorite Youtubers

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by TotalAaron, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

In that case, happy birthday to Boris. :D

While I'm here, I'd like to recommend h3h3 Productions, which is a genuinely funny channel that puts out original content and is really transformative in terms of how they handle other people's work (so their "reaction videos" are a huge contrast to the crap out there on YouTube). Their second channel, Ethan and Hila, is great too. I even enjoy their vlogs, because they are such nice people and the content they put out plus the way they speak about it and interact with their audience is so much better than that of many other YouTubers of this type.

2. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

It was an epic day.

This sums it up very well :lol: Some of the stuff they covered were things that I was not familiar with, but it was still very funny. It seemed like a majority of their material is making fun of stuff that is currently trending throughout social media and the hipster community.

Also, I kind of think the Ethan guy acts like Jack Black. :p

I wasn't really sure what to watch on this channel. Their comments and material was still very funny, nonetheless. ;)

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Yeah, I can totally see how someone new to their channels might be a bit confused, their videos feature plenty of references to older content they've put out. They sort of have their own terminology for some things heh.

4. tribemaster101

tribemaster101 New Member

Blin

Ethan and Hila/h3h3 productions are amazing.
    And Life of Boris? Badass. This dude is really funny. He's now getting many many more subs, mainly because one of his videos was posted on 9gag and went semi-viral :(
    Anyways, about cinemassacre.... yeah, it was cool at first. I mean, the bad stuff happened. Got too many subs, switched directions, and now is shit tbh Really disappointed. I followed that channel since 2010-11. Much fewer subs, at the time

5. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Currently:
    Dashiegames
    Poiised
    Lost Pause
    Ownage Pranks and several more