Favorite TV series?

Discussion in 'Television' started by FuZyOn, Dec 26, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I currently watch Arrow, The Flash, Elementary and planning to start AHS soon. Any good suggestions? I'm pretty bored at the moment.

2. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't know if you'd be into the same as me, haha.
    Personally, I tried Arrow but I couldn't keep with it. Never seen The Flash, or Elementary. AHS I did watch pretty much the first season of, but it kind of freaked me out. I know thats what it's supposed to do, but it just seemed so off I couldn't keep with it.
    I'm super cliche so I watch The Walking Dead and Pretty Little Liars, haha.

3. swalia

swalia Active Member

'Big Bang Theory' is my favorite. The nerdy and annoying Sheldon is so adorable. I also like 'Supernatural'. The series is over now but I keep watching the reruns.

4. TheNapier

TheNapier Member
    Regular

I haven't enjoyed any of the new TV dramas. It doesn't help that it feels like everything gets canceled within one or two seasons. I did enjoy Scorpion, but it felt so corny and predictable when it came back for the second season.
    At this point I just rewatch old series' on Netflix and YouTube. xD

5. swalia

swalia Active Member

These days I am enjoying the TV show 'Chakravartin Samrat Ashoka' which is based on the life story of the great emperor Ashoka. It's fascinating to learn the lesser known facts about King Ashoka's life.

6. wizzywiz

wizzywiz Member

I started vikings this year and finished it.. I was so emotional and captivated by the story line. After watching the last season, i became more interested in history.

7. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

My current favorite tv series is The Heir which is an indian Bollywood series. I'm currently watching Los Bastardos which is a Philippines movie series.

I see Ashoka being advertised on tv but I've never followed it. I've seen swalia has mentioned it.