Favorite time-wasters?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by FuZyOn, Aug 10, 2015.

1. atlantasports

atlantasports Well-Known Member

Some screen protectors are actually pretty cheap. It would definitely be a good investment.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love Hearthstone so much, it's probably my most played game on the phone. With that in mind, Blizzard has to do some improvement on the optimization - even on a high-end phone the performance is really bad.

3. atlantasports

I haven't heard of that one, but I'm gonna have to play it now.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's pretty hard to get into though, and to have some competitive decks you have to spend money on adventures (or grind for them with gold, either way is fine). It's heaps of fun though, I can't get enough of it!

5. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't play much on my smartphone, but Fallout Shelter is a blast. I like management games and this is a great one.
    Someone talked about Hearthstone, and while that's cool and all I'd rather play that on my computer when I want to because playing it on my smartphone is too cumbersome: my screen's too small! And I don't have a tablet, so...

6. atlantasports

It sounds fun. Is it free?

7. atlantasports

Well, what kind of phone do you have? Some phones are about the size of most tablets nowadays haha.

8. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yep, I just found a nice one at a reasonable price so I can now play Fruit Ninja without worrying about messing up the screen~

9. atlantasports

Do you have any cracks in your screen or is it just scratches?

10. atlantasports

Robot Unicorn Attack is one of the most entertaining games of all time. I suggest you all download it.

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm pretty sure you won't have scratches or cracks by playing Fruit Ninja on your phone, otherwise no one would play it.. you don't need a screen protector for it.

12. atlantasports

Oh, I was just asking in general. I doubt anyone would crack their screen from playing that stupid game lol.

13. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaine Member

I don't have a ton of games on my iPhone anymore, but I used to play a ton of Touchgrind. It's basically a virtual tech-deck skateboard from a birds eye persepetive. It's a really fun game, it cost me 5 dollars back in the day and it was worth it 100%. Angry Birds works pretty well too, but it's gone a little stale at this point.

14. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

No, but I do get smudges and it distracts me a bit when I'm using my Netflix app and a part of the screen is blurred because of a fingerprint or something. I also have my idiot brother handle my phone sometimes and the screen will end up slightly dirty after I get it back from him...however he does it:confused:

15. atlantasports

Ah. I'm the same way. I'll keep my phone in the same pocket as my keys and wallet sometimes, and I'll always end up with scratches on my screen.

16. atlantasports

Angry Birds was one of the most innovative games, but it got old really fast.

17. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree with the person who said Fallout Shelter. It's a pretty excellent time waster, although far the best. I don't think it was exactly made to waste your time since it has a 'waiting' system.

General games like Candy Crush, Temple Run, Subway Surfers and the like remains superior in the time-water category. Oh and that game where you have to infect the entire world, whatever it's called.

18. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I saw someone mention Fallout Shelter and yes it is a good time waster. But it's also very addicting. It's like the Sims in that you have to constantly check on the people's well being.

19. Rhygez

Rhygez Member

I am quite addicted to mobile games as I have 37 games installed, so I will tell about my favorite ones, which are:

1. Clash of Clans (Gets boring at high levels)
    2. Boom Beach (Bit better than Clash of Clans, fast paced)
    3. Plant and Zombies (Can be quite addicting depending on you)
    4. Puzzle and Dragons (One of my favorites and quite addicting, it has store but doesn't require you to buy to be good at all)

20. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member
    Regular

Darn, I've completely forgot about Plant and Zombies! That game was so good. I remember playing it when it just came out and I still remember how much I enjoyed it. I hope they'll release Plants and Zombies 3 soon because I'm getting pretty bored with 1 & 2.