Quantcast

Favorite Romance?

Discussion in 'Dragon Age' started by Mimsee, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Mimsee

Mimsee Active Member

Hey guys! I was curious as to what everyone's favorite romance to pursue in the game is? I wanted to know :

• Which character
    • Friend or enemy
    • Why?

For example, mine is Fenris (although I effing HATE Dragon Age 2, he's the only redeeming quality for me). I love the enemy romance because he becomes even more passionate than in the friend romance. The reason he is my favorite romance is because his brooding and angry personality makes for a crazy romance.

2. ariana_

ariana_ Active Member

This isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I like the slash pairing Hawke/Anders. I feel like they have a certain chemistry about them, and I enjoy yaoi shippings! I also love Anders' backstory.

I also like Fenris, but it isn't my main ship. I feel like these brooding, angry personalities are fun to think about, but in real life having a partner like that would be terrible.

3. imagenscape

imagenscape Well-Known Member

I like my character having a relationship with A list at because I had such a crush on that dorky templar. I also liked him paired with Morgana because they were ways fighting and teasing each other.

4. ariana_

ariana_ Active Member

I really hated Morrigan! For some reason I really hated her character. Also, I thought she was ugly :p

5. Mimsee

Mimsee Active Member

My favorite from Origins was Alistar and when Morrigan suggested that they..make a baby..I was so angry! I booted her super quick ahaha.

6. SolaNova

SolaNova Well-Known Member Regular

Male Hawke and Fenris for me. I went for the friendly route as in Bioware Games I dont have the heart to choose the jerk dialogue option. I think I chose this romance because at the time I was trying to get a grip on my sexuality and this was the first game I played that I think allowed me to explore a same- sex romance and whilst I think the relationship in terms of the Dragon Age universe works quite well, I think it mainly served as a type of therapy for me.

The way I see it Dragon Age allowed me to express my bisexuality and Playing Persona 4 and Persona 2 a few years later made me finally feel comfortable with it.

7. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

Is this thread about strictly dragon age 2? I have played through the entire series and liked it a lot. That's just my opinion though. As a straight female though, my choices are based on male/female pairings.
    For Origins: I preferred the traditional Alistair/Warden Combo as opposed to the kinky elf, Zevran.

Dragon Age II: Hawke/ friendly Fenris
    For this one, most people were torn between Anders or Fenris. I have gone with both Fenris (both friendly and enemy) as well as Anders. Fenris' voice wrecked havoc with me I tell you.

Dragon age Inquisiton: Inquisitor/Cullen
    I was so mad that Dorian was gay. I wanted to see what a romance with him as a female would be! However, for me, this one is pretty easy. Cullen all the way.