Favorite movie

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by matrixor, Mar 14, 2014.

1. matrixor

matrixor Well-Known Member

What's your favorite movie? Which movie did you enjoy the most? Mine would be Taken or World War Z. I really liked both. Both are very unique. I like Taken better, because of its plot. I love the action scenes there. The main character is a bit overpowered though. I really like World War Z because of the zombies.

2. froggy666

froggy666 Well-Known Member

Mine is easily HER Spike Jonez's latest masterpiece. He also created Where the Wild Things Are so he's not really just a simple director. The story is what drew me to Her in the first place. I stayed for the character development.

3. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like fantay genres. The best movie I've seen so far in this genre is Harry Potter series followed by Fantastic Beast which are in the same production.

4. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite movie of all time would be the Titanic. I cried a lot of tears in this movie.

5. acemorgp001

acemorgp001 Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite movie is Empire of the Sun because it deals with the theme of survival, patriotism, and camaraderie. Three things that made a young boy of 12 survive the extreme hardships of war. There are short scenes in the film that can bring tears to your eyes like when the boy saluted three japanese pilots and the three saluted back.

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

This year I have no favorite movie. Most of the movies were boring. Including the marvel ones. I found other movies more interesting.

7. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hard to say, I have a lot of favorite movies. Must of which are horror or just well animated ones.

8. acemorgp001

acemorgp001 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I already made a post here but sorry I have so many favorite movies. One of them is Apocalypse Now. It's a movie about the Vietnam war where one officer becomes a renegade and hunted down by his own kind. It's really a dark film , as dark as any war could be, but it stirs up a lot of emotions within. By that alone, the movie is already a success.

9. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

That sounds like an interesting film, is the main character completely on his own?

10. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love most of these Chinese martial arts movies, such as Jackie Chan's and Bruce Lee's.

11. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favourite is the Netflix series ginny and Georgia and Locke and key. I love watching Netflix series they are fun to watch.