Favorite Mount?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV & FFXI' started by CactuarShimmy, Aug 16, 2015.

1. CactuarShimmy

CactuarShimmy Member

What's your favorite mount? For me it's Fat Chocobo, all the way. It just looks so big and happy, and the theme song always cheers me up. The Company Chocobo, though, is the most practical, especially if I'm just a little too squishy to handle a mob on my own.

2. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite mount would be the one you get at the end of the Heavensward storyline, I'll omit the name because it's kind of a spoiler. Outside of that, I like the Company Chocobo, since it has the added benefit of being able to fight for you.

3. gibbs

gibbs Member
    Regular

I have to go with The Bomb Palanquin, mainly because it always makes me feel like a a god when I'm being dragged around.

4. gibbs

gibbs Member
    Regular

I have to go with The Bomb Palanquin, mainly because it always makes me feel like a a god when I'm being dragged around.

5. mastro

mastro Well-Known Member
    Regular

Kongamato has to bemyall timefavorite mount. Just the idea of riding a giant insect is almost unimaginable. I also like the sound it makes.

gibbs likes this.
  6. gibbs

gibbs Member
    Regular

Kongamato is pretty fun too.

7. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm torn between Kongamato and Company Chocobo, both are equally good mounts.