Favorite Let's Play?

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas' started by Kitty Reeves, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove
    Regular

I'm rewatching the FiMFlamFilosophy playthrough of New Vegas, and my god it's so hilarious.

Do y'all have a favorite Let's Play of New Vegas?

2. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've only watched a handful of Let's Plays dedicated to New Vegas, and I was never thrilled about them. I love watching LPs, but I think this was a game that I always preferred playing because I'd get annoyed with what other players would do while playing. Obviously, there's no right way to play the game, but, when I'm watching someone else play, it seems like the opposite is true. :p

3. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member
    Regular

Gopher's modded let's play most likely. His voice is soothing and great to listen to, and he really gets into the game. + he has some great modding knowledge and I end up installing a lot of the mods he shows on his videos.

4. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's a little embarrassing to say, but I actually first found the fallout series after a youtuber called Tobuscus started playing New Vegas. It's the only playthrough I've actually watched.

5. sunnysideways

sunnysideways Member

Wow, I'm surprised the Fallout NV: YOLO series made by Many A True Nerd hasn't been mentioned. This one is seriously impressive. Essentially it's a full playthrough (including ALL the DLC) without ever resting, using stimpacks, or any healing mechanism of any sort.

I haven't watch all of it (all 45 episodes), but I've caught the highlights of it.

Here's the first episode:

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I never really watched walkthroughs of New Vegas but this Youtuber seems pretty cool. Really hilarious dude, I have to give props to him for that.

7. atlantasports

atlantasports Well-Known Member

I'm dying!

8. atlantasports

atlantasports Well-Known Member

I wish someone like JonTron would do a lets play of Fallout. I can only imagine the hilarity.

9. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah he's pretty funny. I like when people make videos like this, it's so entertaining.

10. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I know right? The problem for them, I think, is that games like these take a lot of time between playing, editing the video and audio recordings, and uploading, and keeping up with schedules with the other stuff that they do. It's a huge investment and people usually don't keep much interest in a series when it goes for more than, say, ten episodes or something: views go down drastically one video after another of the same series of let's plays. It makes sense for them to think that it's not worth it when they can make multiple, shorter games to let's play instead.