Favorite In-Game Song? (Galaxy News Radio)

Discussion in 'Fallout 3' started by Kitty Reeves, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove
    Regular

What is your favorite in game Fallout 3 song?

I'm a sucker for Bing Crosby, what can I say?

My friend actually learned how to play this on piano!

And of course, the main "theme" of Fallout 3.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

This one:

Aaand this one:

3. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I always play this whenever I get into a huge gun fight with raiders or Super Mutants. I find it makes the battle have a touch of class:D

4. ISKMogul

ISKMogul Well-Known Member

I loved I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire by The Ink Spots? Seriously that intro was amazing and one of the best I've seen in a video game. The teaser trailer they used with that song was super hype!

5. Vivi3030

Vivi3030 Member

My favorite was Mighty, Mighty Man. I'm not sure who it's by, but I got the CD in my car (I know, my car is old) and I listen to it every once in a while and it gives me nostalgia about how great a game FO3 was. I also have Big Iron from FO:NV which imo is an equally awesome song :)

6. bitterestcup

bitterestcup Member

I was actually more of a fan of Agatha's station and her noodling.

There's something beautiful to be found in new music being made in the post-post-apocalyptic world. Especially since it's by a classically trained old woman using what might be the last Stradivari violin in existence. The music itself is very minimalist and improvisational, which I love. I hope as Fallout goes on (hopefully in 4), radio becomes more integral to the world and more radio stations pop up, giving their own perspective on the news and music that wasn't just salvaged from the old world.

7. phenox1707

phenox1707 New Member

Mine is definitively "I don't want to set the world on fire." just because there are so many good jokes amongst my friends and I. We thought it was hilarious when we first heard it, and now we sing it whenever we feel like breaking awkward silence, etc. Good times!

8. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member
    Regular

I also like the main theme the most. It's the first song we heard in the trailers (if I remember correctly) so it's really nostalgic too.

I hope FO 4 will have the same stlye of music (it seems like it so far), since it's such a big part of Fallout's atmosphere.

9. nwalker85

nwalker85 Member

When I got married, the song my wife and I had our first dance to was "I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire". That song with always have a special place in my heart. The soundtrack for that game was phenomenal.

10. muffinman19981998

Bingo Bango Bongo!

Has such a nice tune. I find myself playing that most.