Favorite Exclusive Game On Xbox One

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by JoshSmith100, Jun 15, 2015.

1. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 Active Member
    Regular

What is your favorite exclusive game on the Xbox One? My favorite is Forza Motorsport. Always been a huge fan of the Forza series and they have continually done a great job with it.

2. Obi

Obi Well-Known Member

Sunset Overdrive was fun, really in your face. The game was basically chaos and the story was just there to help you rationalise shooting everything, I loved it.

3. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Well-Known Member

So far the best ones I have played on my Xbox One, and that I consider very good are;
    Anybody who hasn't played them before should give them a try. :)

4. js85

js85 Member

I just recently got Forza so I have to definitely agree with it! I haven't had a proper racing game in a while, so I was really excited to get back into it with Forza and it hasn't let me down. When I first popped it in, I sat for about three hours playing it fully immersed. Usually first runs with games gets me frustrated or confused and I have to take time to learn about it, but it reminded me of when I was a kid and got a new game and just sat for hours staring. So much fun!

I've watched videos on Sunset Overdrive and I have to say that game looks so chaotically fun, and I definitely have to give it a shot.

5. slaughterboy

slaughterboy Member

Dead Rising. I'd have picked Forza if I liked racing, because it's a great game for that genre, but I'm not really into racing games. Ryse was OK... I didn't hate it as much as some reviews, but it was a bit tiresome... particularly the projectile portions. I tried to get into Killer Instinct, but as an old Tekken man, the goofy style and presentation was too much for me to countenance.

6. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Pretty much the only game I liked on the system was Sunset Overdrive. I'm still hoping for more good games to come out, so I'm just playing on the last gen consoles to bide my time until then.

7. atlantasports

atlantasports Well-Known Member

I just looked up the trailer for Dead Rising and man does it look awesome. I am so pumped for this and Cuphead(if that's an exclusive).

8. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thanks for reminding me about Dead Rising! I just went to look at the trailer and it indeed looks very good. I'm going to go play the original and see if I can kill every zombie in the game while I wait for it to come out.

9. atlantasports

If you like Left 4 Dead, then you will love that game, I promise.

10. atlantasports

Diablo III looks insanely hard/amazing and i cannot wait for that game haha.

11. West

West Well-Known Member
    Regular

Sunset Overdrive has an awesome vibe and a really cool art style. Probably the only game that has ever made me want to buy an Xbox One.

12. atlantasports

I haven't actually heard of this one, but I'm going to have to look this one up.

13. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

Sunset Overdrive is the best one in my opinion. I love the customization for your character, all the weapons you have, and the fast and twitchy gameplay. So much fun.

14. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The Halo franchise definitely, I fell in love with it after the first game I played and I never stopped loving it since them! Great games! :p