Favorite comic books?

Discussion in 'Comic Books' started by FuZyOn, Dec 28, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm a big fan of DC and Marvel, so my comics stash is probably 90% only superheroes, which I don't mind one bit! :D

2. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love The Walking Dead, I've been reading it a while and it's a really good comic. Of course, it's famous because of the TV show, but the story is still good regardless. My recommendation to any comic book lover out there.

3. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've only read some of them, but being a huge fan of the t.v. adaption, I actually like the comics. I also like how it seems to vary from it's adaption. It's almost a whole new universe.

4. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

It literally is, there are numerous differences between the two and I'm pretty sure it's officially two different universes. You should give the comics a read through, they're awesome.

5. KingEeyore

KingEeyore Member

I've never really read any comics, but it's always been an interest for me. I think I'm finally going to dive and and start with Marvel. We have an awesome shop in the city I live in. I pop in about once a year but I never buy anything. I think I'm gonna go with X-Men.

6. swalia

swalia Active Member

As a kid, I used to love 'Amar Chitra Katha'. These comics are based on stories from Indian mythology and history. I also liked to read Archie comics. Tintin was another favorite of mine.

7. TheNapier

TheNapier Member
    Regular

I have a fairly substantial collection of Ghost Rider comics (that 1990s art man!), but most recently I've started picking up the Vader series. Worth it if for nothing more than Vader being his usual self and evil versions of R2 and Threepio.

8. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't really read comic books, it is better to watch animation than reading them. I have never been a fan of comic books at all, I prefer watching than reading.