Quantcast

Favorite character

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by -Kian-, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Qarnage

Qarnage Member

I've been a big fan of Namine, I just think she's one of the most mature characters in the game and I love how much she cares for the others. People often forget to mention her but I thought she was quite important in the story too! That intro of KH2 was heartbreaking, especially after I played the prequels

2. gadin210

gadin210 Well-Known Member

I love RIku. I always thought his mysterious bad boy vibe was hilarious and made me like him more than Sora

3. TurningCoffee

TurningCoffee Member

Weird enough I'm a fan of Luxord. I honestly don't think he's all that interesting compared to the other characters in the cast, but I think his aesthetic is sort of neat and he stands out. I also think the use of cards as a weapon is cool.

4. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

I've always really loved Namine. I keep seeing people compare her as being worse than Kairi, but in my opinion she's a very important character on her own & very interesting too. I'll admit I find her cute and all that, but I honestly really love her character, too. She's also that kind of character that gets me wanting to look after her & feeling sorry for her. Its like every other character in the series has some sort of partnership, but Namine is consistently left out of things, or involved temporarily but not REALLY there and part of a group. She's forced to do these terrible things in CoM too.

My second favorite is Xion, probably, followed by either Riku or Axel.

5. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

Riku, I gotta feel for the guy he went through a lot. Also Sora is just all around a solid MC.

6. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

My favorite protagontist is Aqua, her playstyle is my favorite out of all the playable characters in Kingdom Hearts, and the story of her and her friends is the best and saddest one out of the games.

On the other hand, my favorite atagontist is Braig/Xigbar. He didn't seem all that important in KH 2, and was just another organization member you needed to beat. However, in Birth By Sleep it is revealed that he is much more than that, and pretty much was the reason MX could acheive his goals at the end of BBS. He was in it for his own gains from the start, and I think he will be a very important villain in Kingdom Hearts 3. (unless something happened to him in KH 3D, since I haven't played that one yet)

7. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Well-Known Member Regular

Outside of the Disney characters, probably Sora. He's just a lovable, brave little guy. :) Though I love Roxas, Ven, Riku, and all the others too!

8. RumbarBrook

RumbarBrook Active Member Regular

After playing the second game, I instantly fell in love with Axel; what's not to love about his personality? The fact that he has a bond to Roxas, and somewhat Sora, makes him more interesting to the player. After he got a lot more screen time in the DS game, he officially became my favorite non-Disney/Final Fantasy character.

9. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Probably Riku. He's more interesting than Sora, and usually ties in with the more mature, darker aspects of any of the games he's in. Kingdom Hearts feels more like a Final Fantasy title whenever Riku's on the scene, and I prefer the more Final Fantasy-esque sections of Kingdom Hearts to the Disney worlds.

10. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

King Mickey, he is a pint sized power house. I like characters like that, small but powerful and skillful.

11. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member Regular

I don't have any favorite characters, I just like to play as many as I can to take advantage of the different / interesting points of view that the game offers.