Favorite character?

Discussion in 'Infinite Crisis' started by Aymie, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Aymie

Aymie Active Member

Poison Ivy has to be the first one that comes to mind and I would love if this game really does do the stories justice but I am not counting all of my eggs before they are hatched yet. I wanted to get into the beta but life issues sprang up. I mean, who would not find this fun. Any chance someone here has an extra key? I hope they do a bit more with the graphics.

2. Corzett

Corzett Active Member

I just love the stories behind each and I have four top favorites right now.

Mecha Wonder Woman
    Star Sapphire
    The Joker
    Zatanna

Each has something a little different than the last but they are still unique in their own ways. I have been looking around for a while and I have finally decided to download it (again). The first time around I had it on my laptop, then my son dropped it and it was no more. I am going to try and download it tonight after work and start messing around with it.

3. Jacky

Jacky Active Member

My favorite character is Aquaman. He had a peaceful early life but takes on a different form later.

Aquaman is very strong and has good combat skills. He can even breathe underwater and uses telepathy to communicate with aquatic life.