Favorite Character?

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas' started by asl196, Oct 12, 2015.

1. asl196

asl196 New Member

The best part about this game (to me at least) is just talking to people. Not only are what people say funny but your responses can be even funnier.

My favorite character was probably Lily Bowen just because she acted so sweet but she would mess people up in combat.

Or it could be Arcade Gannon because he was just an arrogant jerk whenever you would ask him anything.

I was wondering if anybody else had one

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't really have a favorite character here, though Lily Bowen sparked my interest as well. She acted really sweet but deep inside she was ready to kill somebody's ass. :D

3. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Cass, since she was a drinker like me and gave me a perk that helped since I love whiskey. If she was real, I could see the two of us shooting the breeze with a bottle of Jack Daniel's without a care in the world:p

4. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree with Lily Bowen. She really is one of the standout characters from the game. I absolutely loved her, her character was just all around hilarious.

Oh and Boone was pretty cool.

5. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

Mr. House! Such a fascinating and misterious villain. My favourite of the series.