Favorite character class?

Discussion in 'Lord of the Rings' started by annelions, Nov 9, 2013.

1. annelions

annelions Member

What is your favorite character class and why?

As for me, I really enjoy playing a minstrel and I think that's what I use most often. However, I also really enjoy the Rune Keeper. Why? Because of the lightning! KRAKOW!

2. mevsthor

mevsthor Active Member

My favorite class is Rune Keeper for pretty much the same reason as it's your favorite. My second favorite would have to be burglar because I enjoy using the dagger. How often do you play?

3. rivengamer

rivengamer Well-Known Member

My main's a Lore-master (LM) and I'm really having fun with how the class can easily wade through 4-5 mobs through its crowd control skills -- I play solo most of the time and this is a really great feature of the class. Another thing I like about LMs is that you could summon non-combat pets, perfect for times when you just want to lounge around fishing or just taking the landscape in. I'm not too sure how the new Helm's Deep trait trees would affect my gameplay though, but since I'm only level 51 I'd probably adopt to it easier than most of the veteran players.

Since I like to play ranged, I also like hunters and minstrels. I'll probably try the RK too once I get enough TP to get it.

4. SolarCell

SolarCell Member

Runekeeper and Burgler are my favorite. My current main is the Runekeeper. I like how you can either heal or dps. i like the versatility.

5. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

I love tanking as my Guardian! It's a lot of fun and you get some of the most amazing look armor in the game as this class. I hear that Burglar and Minstrel are a lot of fun, though. I will have to try them in the future.

6. Rocketman

Rocketman Well-Known Member

Champion for me. I run around with a Greatsword. Love the AoE stuff. I farmed a lot of gold by getting those barrow items that give you faction with the Men of Bree. I would ball up like 50 wights and just spam until everything was dead. Good times. Warden is also really fun, it makes you think.

7. Sharinflan

Sharinflan Member

Champion, just because it seems to be the easiest class to master, and also to farm.

8. Lostvalleyguy

Lostvalleyguy Well-Known Member

I am torn between the Warden and the Minstrel. Both classes have changed a little since the latest expansion however and the Warden is winning out for me.

9. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

I like Dwarves, because of their raw attack power, and abilities specifically tailored to dish out massive damage, both close and ranged...

10. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

I like Dwarves, because of their raw attack power, and abilities specifically tailored to dish out massive damage, both close and ranged...

11. Usamaars888

Usamaars888 Member
    Regular

My favorite class is the minstrel, because of their durability and mobility. Their dps is also nothing to overlook. They've got everything you could hope for with a character, self-healing, buffing, and great dps while being able to move about freely.

However, a close second is the new beorning class for pretty much the same reasons.