Fallout Shelter

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Viorel2, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Viorel2

Viorel2 Member

Fallout Shelter as we probably all know is out for iOS and will also be released on android. What do you guys think about this title? I can't wait for it to come to android.
    Here's a video for those that don't know what I'm talking about:

2. theGIJST

theGIJST Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm very excited about this, as well. I can't wait for them to release it on Android. I don't have an iPhone or an iPad or anything iOS. I'd really love to play the game and it looks a lot better than any mobile game that I have ever played. It's amazing that it's a completely free game, no purchases or anything. Yes, you can buy lunchboxes that will give you some weapon or something, but you can obtain them in the game without buying them.

Also, it is currently the top game in 48 countries. Imagine what impact it would have when it gets released on Android.

Are you using iPhone or Android?

3. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

I'm playing it on iPhone. Let me tell you, it's awesome! You need to go slow, or you will overreach and end up killing everybody. Also, arm as many people as you can, rad roaches kill.

4. theGIJST

Regular

Yeah, I heard that radroaches are extremely dangerous in Shelter, which is funny because they are the easiest enemies in F3, them and bloatflies. Apparently, they are very dangerous. Seriously can't wait for this to come out on Android. And, I always like playing slow when I'm playing a building game. I like to take it slow but upgrade everything to full capacity.

5. Obi

Obi Well-Known Member

I really like this game, much more than I thought I would anyway. It's basically a reskin of the crappy hotel games, but I like the cynical dialogue that each of the dwellers has when you zoom in on them, the game has a similar feel to the actual ones.

6. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

I got the misses to start playing this to introduce her gently to the fallout world. Let's just say she addicted. Now she wants to play Fallout with me.

7. theGIJST

Regular

Lucky you! I'll have to do the same with mine, once it comes out on Android. It will surely get her interested in the actual game, so hopefully, she'll at least start watching me play it. If she does, that will make her want to play it, I hope...

She's not really interested in Fallout 3 or New Vegas, however, so I don't really know. I'd love to get her into it, but what can I do.

8. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

The lady started playing New Vegas the other day. I made a female character, just to show her. After watching me for a little while she wanted to play. Well, she took a couple of hours just creating her character. Now I have to figure out how to play now myself.

9. theGIJST

Regular

I imagine it sounding something like this:
    Honey how far are you?
    - I'm doing the nose!

I'll have to try getting mine to play it, as well. It's one of my top wishes. hahaha

10. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm sad when I learned that this will be on iOS last June.I have only an android phone, but we have a great news, Fallout Shelter will release on Android next month, August 13. I'm so excited to play it! Can't wait.

11. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

This game looks really fun, but that would mean I have to make space on my phone to play it. I already have other games on my phone but one has to be sacrificed so I can get this one. Decisions, decisions...

12. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Well-Known Member

I am very excited about this game being released, I will definitely download it for my Smartphone with the operating system - Android. :D

13. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I got it and it was so addicting. They make it like the Sims where you have to constantly check up on the people's well being. It's fun but took up so much time.

14. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well it IS a mobile game. You have to check it once in a while, it's not a game to play in huge chunks of time. You should play it a bunch of minutes at a time and then wait for stuff to recharge and so on.

15. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I played it for a while and thought the game was really fun. It's one of the mobile games I've spent more time on. It's a great way to get that fallout feel before Fallout 4.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I got bored of it rather quickly, I wasn't that interested I guess. The game is nice though, definitely worth spending some time on.

17. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've been playing this game for a while and I have to say that it's pretty darn excellent. I have to admit that it's getting pretty boring though - you're basically just doing the same thing over and over and over again and it's just like, why am I playing this again? It's nice, but I can't see it lasting on my phone until December, if I'm being generous. There are too many other games that I would rather play (which considering my phone, would mean I'd have to delete Fallout Shelter since I need the space).

18. ATROPIA

ATROPIA Member

It was extremely addicting and awesome for the first parts of the game. Until I hit about 100 population I sort of just stop completely playing but would be down to play again, if a major patch were to hit.