Fallout 4: Probably game of the year?

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by FuZyOn, Sep 20, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The competition is tough, with games like The Witcher 3 and the likes trying to steal the spotlight. Do you think Fallout 4 will be good enough to be the game of the year?

2. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

The hype behind it will carry it to GOTY.

3. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wouldn't be surprised if it did get game of the year. So much hype and a lot of people already love the fallout series.

4. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would say Fallout 4 has a higher chance of becoming Game of the Year. The Witcher 3 had a lot of hype around the time it came out, but the hype also died quickly. My friends were all hyped about it, some preordered it, but no one mentions it anymore. Fallout on the other hand is special. People will always talk about it, and there's simply been more games that more people are drawn to it.

5. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I think it for sure has the potential to become game of the year. The whole franchise should be awarded. Great game.

6. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

Apparently, it lost as the Most Anticipated game of the year to Black OPS 3. Oh well, it remains the most anticipated in our heart. :')

7. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It is certainly up there for me There are so many good ones out there with some good story lines and characters that I love to play that it is really hard to limit it to a few, but I would have to include Fallout 4 on the list. I have spent a lot of time on the game and have gotten to know it pretty well, and it has a lot of nuances that make it better than a lot of people realize.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Meh, who cares about the "most anticipated game", haha! :p As far as I know Fallout 4 won GOTY on Gamespot and IGN, so.. yeah.

9. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

Definitely. I think that that this game is very different than other games out there. There is a tough competition among the games but It can win the award for the game of the year as many people rated this game positively. I was also amazed by the graphics of the game and the background music of the game was also amazing.

10. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's tough to say because it's really difficult to win awards in the overcrowded market of many other games that are pretty much good than this.But it will be interesting to see the results. Let's see what happens.

11. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have a feeling it will win. Fallout has always done well with awards and Bethesda as a good standing with those that vote. There are some tough competition out there with Witcher.

12. thatsgoodnews

thatsgoodnews Active Member

I think that Fallout 4 can win the award of the Best Game of the Year. It's an amazing game and it can surely compete with the other games out there and that is why this game can win the award. :D

13. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

As good as Fallout 4 was, Witcher 3 definitely earned that award. Witcher 3 had compelling stories with branching choices and results, W3 had brilliant and unique characters, gameplay and it will put you at a great adventure that will have you begging for more and curious at what will happen next in the story. It really was a great game, and is probably a standard bearer currently at what an adventure open world game SHOULD be like, and Fallout 4 really fails in comparison.