fallout 4 gameplay footage

Discussion in 'Fallout 4 News' started by Alex Bean1, Jun 15, 2015.

1. tasxx

tasxx Active Member

Ugh, this is my third or fourth time rewatching this because it just looks so lovely. I'm honestly surprised at how well they made the graphics look while still making sure that the game still looks like it deserves to be apart of the Fallout series. I'm stoked.

2. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

That would be really cool to be able to play on an average rig. But Bethesda is known to optimize its games really well, so I think you are right. As for the being awesome, I have no doubt about that. :D

3. MrAmazingMan1

MrAmazingMan1 Well-Known Member

Their trailers are phenomenal, they show off everything so well, I can already tell the effort put into this game, I might have an addiction. Looks amazing! I will buy it for sure.

4. Snakevenom

Snakevenom Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hope they optimize it for PC really well. I'm running a GTX 970 4GB with an I7-4790 so hopefully I'll be able to run it on pretty high settings. If I can run it like it looks on the video then I will be very happy indeed.

5. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have said before and I will say again that the sounds of these guns are amazing. It will feel really good shooting them judging from this video. I just wish the world was a bit more dynamic.

It always feels like the huge explosions and stuff don't actually have an impact on the world, you can shoot a wooden fence with a mini nuke, but it will still stand.

6. Skuttie

Skuttie Well-Known Member
    Regular

The game's looking great but it doesn't look like I'll be able to run it on this PC unfortunately.

7. prabab

prabab Well-Known Member
    Regular

How exactly comparing a slightly better looking game to a worse looking game is unfair? The quality jump isn't as big as some people anticipated, especially considering that Skyrim is already almost 5 years old which is an equivalent of a millennium in this industry.

8. Hyperion

Hyperion Active Member

Weapons look sweet, but the dismemberment ability looks even cooler. The sheer number and variety of weapons is my favorite part of the Fallout games. I mean, seriously, what other game has electric power fists, katanas, and alien weaponry without it seeming absurd?

9. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thinking about it, I think the only games that have come close to that would of been the Timesplitters games, although even then they're lacking a lot of melee weapons (although the brick weapon was OP). Maaaaaybe the TF2 universe, but I don't think the two game types are comparable.

10. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Awesome trailer and I'm glad they made it a little long. I think the graphics are great and the guns are very customized.

11. malarieours

malarieours Member

I don't know how I feel about VATS being in slo-mo. Also, I wasn't sure about the voice-over thing for the players, but now I'm convinced it will be pretty awesome. Leave it to Bethesda to allow tons of customization!