fallout 4 gameplay footage

Discussion in 'Fallout 4 News' started by Alex Bean1, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Alex Bean1

Alex Bean1 New Member

some weaponry action to a nice catchy tune

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think the trailer was really awesome. The way they incorporated crafting and customizing is great as well, imho. Also, I love the fact that our main guy or girl will have an actual voice over. All in all, Fallout 4 will be Game of the Year for sure.

3. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member
    Regular

That video was great. I'm starting to look forward to the game more and more! I mean, there are so many cool things in this video, the teddy bear hat, the teddy bear rocket launcher! It goes on!

4. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't know about Game Of The Year. SW: Battlefront looked pretty darn good even without a story mode. I don't care. Give me both games so that I can waste the rest of my life playing them to death!

5. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

That was really great!!! With him getting into the power armor, hell yeah!!!

6. Viorel2

Viorel2 Member

I watched the 9 minute video and the gameplay, as well as everything else, looks really nice. I'm pretty excited for this title. I hope it plays as well as it looks.

7. atlantasports

atlantasports Well-Known Member

The graphics look awesome, the gameplay seems smooth, and I am ready for this game.

8. atlantasports

I got excited there too haha

9. atlantasports

I dunno about game of the year for that one, either, honestly. It was still awesome, though.

10. Skuttie

Skuttie Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fallout Four looks like it's going to be such a big improvement over Fallout 3/ New Vegas and those were already amazing!

11. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

I wonder how much of the controls will transfer to 4?

12. Chris_A

Regular

Haha, yeah, I`m curious about Battlefront as well. I hope EA does not mess it up, and that it will be an awesome multiplayer game like its predecessor. Who knows? Maybe they will both get a Game of the Year award.

13. sbatz72

sbatz72 Active Member

Wow, that was an interesting trailer. I am certainly glad I got to view that teaser. I am really interested in going to play this Fallout 4. I am excited about its arrival. I just do not know if I will own it.

14. Chris_A

Regular

I`m more concerned about what system requirements it will have. The game looks really beautiful and full of color. I wonder if I will have to upgrade my rig to play it.

15. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove
    Regular

It looks so good, oh my God. And I love that they made the game play feel like how people love playing the game. F*cking sh*t up with a jaunty 50's tune playing in background. I'm super interested in the power armor though!

16. Chris_A

Regular

Ow yeah! The way that they showed us how we could upgrade that thing, is really cool. Just imagine a customized Power Armor and the sh*t you can f*ck up with that thing. :D

17. Jessica Pipgrl

Jessica Pipgrl Active Member

I am really going to enjoy all of the weapons. They've introduced a number of fun new ways to wreak havoc in the Fallout universe. I am glad that they decided to keep the VATS (Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System) system. Not everyone liked VATS because it was overpowered in previous games. I saw an article that said that they've depowered VATS but it will give players more control over how they kill. I can't wait to try the new VATS!!

18. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm loving the look of it, don't get people hating on the graphics, what do you guys think of V.A.T.S being in slow mo now?

19. slaughterboy

slaughterboy Member

Game looks great. People who are bitching about the graphics are just comparing it to skyrim which is not a fair comparison. The graphics look fantastic to me for a big open world game.

20. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

It depends, but the recommended requirements are a little bit high. That being said, I think that if you have an average rig you should be able to play this game on medium settings at least.
    Oh, and the trailer looks really awesome! Hopefully the game will be just like it!