Quantcast

Fallout 4 DLC

Discussion in 'Fallout' started by flickerthestar, Dec 2, 2015.

1. flickerthestar

flickerthestar Well-Known Member Regular

What are your hopes for Fallout 4 DLC? Bethesda says that players will be able to shape the content. I'm personally hoping they will continue the Cabot House Quest storyline since I'm a big fan of sci-fi/lovecraftian concepts. What do you guys hope for?

2. dreadfuldread

dreadfuldread New Member

Well, personally I'm thinking they'll probably do something with the factions. Hopefully they fix the settlement system though, few things need to be updated there.

3. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

Not quite sure what I would like in a DLC ( actually I do want something but knowing Bethesda it's out of the question ), but I'd really prefer 1 or 2 big DLCs rather than a ton of small ones.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

I want to be surprised so I don't expect anything from the next DLC. I'm sure it's gonna be decent, being able to shape the content may be interesting.

5. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Well-Known Member Regular

Maybe some new zones, quests, gear, etc. The usual really. Bethesda's done such a great job with the game I expect nothing other than great DLC and will pick up a season pass.

6. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

I think each DLC will be totally different in theme, from vanilla Fallout 4. They did the same thing in Fallout 3 as well. Just think about Mothership Zeta, for example, taking place on an UFO orbiting the Earth.

7. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Well-Known Member Regular

Omg, probably the best (and most bizarre) DLC experience I've ever had. As if being abducted by aliens wasn't enough they pair you with characters all throughout history who have also been abducted xD

8. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

I know, right? Just think about that crazy Samurai guy. Mothership Zeta was a really good DLC IMHO. :D

9. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

I hope they have some more Blade Runner-esque missions for me to do in some DLC. :p

10. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove Regular

I don't expect anything, because I wanna be surprised. Maybe a side story?

11. coolyfrost

coolyfrost Well-Known Member Regular

I think that Bethesda will probably make DLC that expands on more areas around the Massachusetts area that we already have in the game, much like how Fallout 3 did it in Washington D.C. I am still not anywhere near done with the game though as I just bought it recently so I am not too worried about DLC just yet. Also, I am sure a lot of mods will keep us entertained whilst we wait for extra official content made by Bethesda.

12. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

I'd love some more companion-related missions. The romance feature that they included is nice, but it's still shallow when compared to games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age. I'd like some additional missions/mechanics that extend on the existing relationship feature.

13. coolyfrost

Hopefully the DLC will not just be about a mechanic such as that one. While I agree that they should do that, I hope that they also introduce more content such as new areas to explore as well. Then again, mods will also probably appear soon that will expand on the relationship options so you should keep an eye out for that if you play on PC.

14. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

Yes, definitely. However, for more companion-based missions, it would definitely help to have official voiced lines along with them. In previous Bethesda games, fan-made missions based around pre-existing characters are fun, but were often immersion-breaking.

15. coolyfrost

That's true. There will never be anything that will ever compare to official content made by Bethesda as they are the developers of the game with a lot of money to spend on making awesome content and polishing it. I definitely hope we see more companion-based missions just as you have mentioned.