Fallout 4 dlc

Discussion in 'Fallout 4 News' started by Sergius126, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Sergius126

Sergius126 New Member

will have more dlc after farharbor??

Thx!

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk

2. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Well-Known Member
    Regular

I know that this is a bit late, but we will be getting some DLC after far harbor. It will be 3 more pieces and then that is all Bethesda will release in terms of F04 DLC which is disappointing. We will get a vault building DLC, another workshop and a theme park DLC.

#2 JohnnyHopkins, Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

That sucks.. I was expecting some more DLC considering the game is really popular but I'm sure the ones we'll get are going to be really fun. Can't wait to see, Far Harbor is really amazing.

4. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm actually glad we're not getting much dlc. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but the whole dlc business model we're in is starting to get ridiculous.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member
    Regular

As with most games these days, I do think that Fallout 4 will be heavily dependant on DLC, and the game as only been out 6 months and already we've had 2 fairly big DLC updates. Bethesda will be working on content for Fallout 4 for a while now I would have thought, as if you look ho long we had to wait for the last instalment, I think we'll be some way off seeing a Fallout 5, so the only way to keep people playing will be by DLC every once in a while to keep the game interesting.

6. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Well-Known Member
    Regular

It would make sense to keep releasing DLC every couple of months before fallout 5 comes out, but Bethesda has already confirmed that we are getting three more pieces after Far harbor and that is all that will be coming. It is a mistake on their part, because the fans want to have more fresh fallout to play before the next installment and people would keep buying it, including me.

7. Nelfy

Nelfy Member
    Regular

Oh that make me so thrilled to hear! Fallout 4 is great and it is important to keep it alive and why not bring out more DLCs. I have enjoyed every second of this game and I want the developers to keep me invested in that world and in those stories. Even if a new Fallout is going to come out eventually, until then I still need my daily dose of wasteland adventure.
    At the same time we have to keep in mind that a huge part of Fallout is the modding community that constantly builds and teaks the vanilla game, which has added even more to the already high value of the game. Maybe this was something that motivated and drove developers to keep adding themselves to the game. Happy to see that both developers and the community is keeping a great game alive.