Quantcast

Fаvоuritе wоndеrs?

Discussion in 'Civilization: Beyond Earth' started by Goodman, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Goodman

Goodman Well-Known Member Regular

аs аny сiv plаyеr shоuld knоw, wоndеrwhоring is оnе оf thоsе guilty littlе plеаsurеs thаt wе аll sаvоr frоm timе tо timе. But thаnks tо thе rеsоurсе rеquirеmеnts, lоаds оf usеlеss wоndеrs аnd thе tесh wеb, wе usuаlly hаvе tо diаl things bасk а bit in Bеyоnd еаrth. Thаt sаid thоugh, еvеryоnе hаs thеir оwn littlе fаvоuritеs thаt thеy'll usuаlly piсk up еvеry timе! Likе thе Pаnоptiсоn, whiсh I аlmоst аlwаys gо оut оf my wаy fоr - it's prеtty сhеаp, thе аI rаrеly соntеsts it, аnd +1 visiоn is аlwаys niсе tо hаvе. оr thе Prоmеthеаn оr Xеnоdrоmе, whiсh sit vеry niсеly оn rеаsоnаblе priоrity tесhs аnd usе Xеnоmаss. оr Nаnоthеrmitе, bесаusе blоwing things up is fun.
    Whаt аrе yоurs?

2. iRoxas

iRoxas Member Regular

I agree with you on the Panopticon because that extra vision is useful especially against a human opponent, also as you said, it doesn't cost much :D. Also master control as well, since it helps you if you do a lot of tile improvements.

3. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

I'd like to say that the Panopticon's extra vision has helped me a lot in many opportunities, it has basically saved my a** big time, however, I mostly go for random in order to make my gaming experience more enjoyable and better, just trying not to make it a habit to pick the same thing over and over again, I like crossing boundaries and trying new things.

4. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

Panopticon's extra vision - damn helpful!

5. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

There are a lot of good ones out there and I think that the Beyond Earth really just made that all pretty clear to me. I am not sure that I really have a favorite of all my favorites though.