Epic PVP Battles

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2: PvP Discussion' started by Tak, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Tak

Tak Well-Known Member

Mesmer vs Thief from the Mez perspective. Simply epic.

Please post more Epic battles as you run across them.

Go to 8:30.
    [video=youtube;r0WX4Cc7TFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0WX4Cc7TFs&feature=g-all-s&context=G232f91bFAAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

2. Persian

Persian Well-Known Member

holy shhhyt
    holy shittttttttttttt
    brb never knowing what profession i'm gonna be after all this.

3. Knives

Knives Well-Known Member

I really didn't think 2H mesmer would be that awesome.. the animation for GW2 is a lot better than I expected. That goes for all the professions.

4. Tak

Tak Well-Known Member

Yeah, he's popping illusions, AOE's, big cone effects with the 2h, channeled bolts, and keeps switching mace/torch and 2h.

Anyone else got any epic fights or am i going to have to spam my own thread? =)

5. Majestic

Majestic Boo

I'm not sure if I'm dedicated enough to switch weapons in battle, I hate doing that >_<

[youtube]RR0-S9SQCW4[/youtube]

Warrior is also looking good.

6. kerrigan

kerrigan Member

These videos are looking more and more epic :D
    Why does the release date have to be so far away :(

I'm also excited for the finish him! move in pvp

1 person likes this.
  7. Persian

Persian Well-Known Member

I feel like the mesmer is gonna be overplayed now after all this hype surrounding them, it looks like most the videos and posts surrounding the press beta was on the mesmer.

8. DonQuitto

DonQuitto Well-Known Member

i loved the Flamethrower combo with Engineer in the Yogscast engineer overwiev

Put a flame wall between you and the enemy and suck them tru it and then push them back tru it :cool:

9. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

Nah there is a lot covering the rest of the professions but at the start of the beta announcement the Mesmer video's were probably the most popular but that doesn't mean they'll be overplayed.

10. Tak

Tak Well-Known Member

Serious Necro PVP. The only guy that really seems to give him trouble is the engie.
    at 17:00 you see him use his full on litch form and everyone runs. Kinda cool... i don't understand what triggers it but its better than his standard shade from which is clearly his oh crap button.

No one jaw dropping duel but you get to see a TON of necro pvp in different specs. So i nominate it for the Epic PVP battles thread.

[video=youtube;P0ay5np0078]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=P0ay5np0078[/video]

11. WombatVengeance

Nice.

1 person likes this.
  12. Trenker

Trenker Member

Looking good.

13. Tak

Tak Well-Known Member

Hammer/Rifle Warrior.

Hammer does tremendous damage with an AOE splash. This player is new (like all of them) but he seems to master the weapon switch, knock back, snare, charge combos. Notice at the end how he rocks the thief (noob thief, clearly should not happen).

Not long video but I enjoyed it...

[video=youtube_share;a5btWctwe3c]http://youtu.be/a5btWctwe3c[/video]

14. Tak

Tak Well-Known Member

Best ranger vid I was able to find...
    about 20 mins and you see this guy use bow/2h and 1h/war horn.

The war horn is clearly the mobility set and the 2h is impressive damage. Overall the bow is good damage but isn't terribly impressive. I can see where if you had 3-4 rangers focusing targets it would be amazing. Looks like they have buffed the ranger survivability somewhat since the first beta.

I would really like to find some good ele pvp vids to do a ranged spike damage comparison.

[video=youtube;fgSodYhkDwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgSodYhkDwE&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

15. Tak

Tak Well-Known Member

Ok been looking all over for an ele vid (pvp). Finally found one by a decent player. Mike B.
    So the video isn't super epic but you do get some good mobility abilities chained up by his ele which i thought was worthy of a look...

[video=youtube;XlYUVvyDMNs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XlYUVvyDMNs[/video]