Dumb things we have done

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by TotalAaron, May 2, 2013.

1. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

Well I got drunk for the first time a few weeks ago. It wasnt anything serious, I still remember everything but it was just stupid of me to do xD
    We had this drinking card game, which had to do that if you got "choosen" you had to drink a equalent amount of alcohol to how many cards there was. ( I wont explain further)
    And it happen to be me one or two times.
    I accidently chugged down a lot of vodka in a rush just because I got choosen so.... I got pretty drunk later. Took me 5min to just put in the key into the keyhole on the door at home. xD

To say the least; I went to bed, puked a few times and woke up like nothing had ever happened (except from my memories though).

Also tried out to smoke once when I was 14 or something. Thought it was disgusting so I didnt try again ^^

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Hahhaha, I really laughed at Nuclear's story, that cracked me up! :lol:

3. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

(Taking a bow) Thank you, thank you very much.:D

4. Clear Sky Stalker

Clear Sky Stalker Spartan Ranger
    Regular

It was funny, all my classmates looked at me with wtf faces.

5. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Completely forgot about this 'til my mate told me about how some guy ran towards him with a gun and he had to drive off as fast as he could.

I once got threatened by a group of guys, one of them had a samurai sword and I just laughed in this guys face and dared him to stab me when he threatened to, he then proceeded to jab my mate in the side with it, luckily he just got a bruise to show for it. It was actually a pretty funny scenario if you ignore that latter part since i'm only slim in figure and this guy was huge and the look on his face when this little guy (me) laughs at someone wielding a sword and starts giving him abuse. I don't like getting into fights but the way he was trying to intimidate people just because they are smaller than him I found quite hilarious.

Edit: I had been out drinking and was just saying bye to my friends when this happened.

#25 VanillaToshi, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
  6. The Gusten

The Gusten Well-Known Member

"Hey lets play war, we'll throw gravel at each other it will be fun"...my friend broke a tooth.

#26 The Gusten, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
  7. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Here's an idea:

1.) Get a heavy-duty helium balloon.

2.) Grab some dog or human crap and put it into a paper bag.

3.) Attach balloon to paper bag with string. Hopefully the balloon will be strong enough to lift up the heavy load.

4.) Go to someone’s house and ring their doorbell with the helium bag of crap on doorstep.

5.) Light bag of crap and run.

I imagine this will work best during the summer when people have their air conditioners on. If everything goes as planed, the person will open the door to a floating bag of crap on fire. With the difference of air pressure from the outside to the inside, the bag of crap will be sucked in into the house, float past the person, and up to the ceiling. Since the bag is on fire, the balloon will pop due to the heat and descend to the ground, creating a bubbly mess of crap. I thought of this today during class. As you can see, I had nothing better to do.:p

Well, if you have time to try this out, tell us if it worked for you or not.

8. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

...Tat is just plain diabolic:shocked:

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

It's not the fact that you ruin someone's hallway that's funny, it's the reaction that the owner of the house gets :lol:

10. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

im barbwiring my house now 0_0

11. Storchburp

Storchburp Well-Known Member

You know the hand-crank torch Artyom has? I have a something similar, a wind-up torch in my backpack, just in case of emergencies when I go hiking as my more powerful torch has a shorter battery life.

Anyway I had this bright idea to climb to the top of this rocky mountain, a horizontal distance of about one and a half miles but which had me climbing vertically at points, to photograph the sunset. Somehow I thought it would be a great idea to carry the torch and a Coke bottle with water and nothing else in order to go faster. Of course I never thought about the logistics of coming down a mountain that I needed both hands to climb up, in the darkness, while carrying a torch, and wound up half-falling, half stumbling back down around midnight with a smashed camera, dehydration and lots of bruises. Genius.

12. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Woah, science class IS useful. Hahaha! Awesome man!

13. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Thanks! I have many more stories about dumb things that I've done as well as ideas. I'll make sure to post some soon. ;)

14. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Here is another one of my stories. It doesn’t really have me doing something dumb, but you can be the judge of that. This is a true story:

May 13, 2013, I remember it as if it were yesterday. I went out of town on a school trip to visit a university for free. About twenty other people from my school signed up to go. Among those people was this huge football player guy who weighed in at 230+ pounds (99.8 Kg), 6ft 3in (1.95m), and had a hell of an appetite. Heck man, I’m 6ft 2in and I don’t even come close to weighing that much. Anyway, we stayed in a hotel motel, similar to hotel that you would see in a horror movie, for one night. Close to this hotel motel was a local burger place that was home to a monstrous triple-meat burger. I myself ate one of these back home and finished it, but it will be long before I hold one in my hands again. Football guy ordered one of these for dinner, it was almost 9:00 PM, and ate it in a matter of minutes. We went back to the hotel and found out that my friend and I would have to bunk with football guy and another guy. We went into our rooms and chose our sides of the beds (I slept on the floor because it was a small bed and it would have been a little weird). My friend and I decided to take a walk around to see if there was anything to do, and without any luck, we went back to our room. Once we stepped in, a large wave from the smell of crap hit our noses. I quickly ran to the other side of the room to open up a window.

“Son of a gun, what the hell is that smell!” I proclaimed. My friend and I sat down on the bed to watch some television, but with the smell, it was difficult to enjoy. Shortly after, the football guy came out and told us that he NEEDS to go get a plunger fast because the toilet is overflowing. He ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Three minutes of silence passed by until I couldn’t hold it any longer, so asked my friend “ Should we go look at it?” With a look of agreement, we jumped from the bed and stood with our backs to the wall next to the bathroom door with our hands up close to our bodies as if we were holding a handgun. “ Okay, at the count of three. one…. two(At this point, I could see water with bits of crap coming under the door)…three!” We pushed the door open and fell into awe once our eyes fell upon the heap of shit with bits of corn and other stuff lodged in it. It smoothly flowed over the rim of the toilet onto the floor. We slowly stepped back with our eyes still fixated at the hazardous mess and went onto our bed in silence. The football guy came back, not with a plunger, but with a plastic bag. He said they didn’t have a plunger at the front desk, so he asked for a plastic bag instead in hopes he could dislodge and fish out the colossal piece of crap.

Well football guy closed the door to the bathroom behind him so we couldn’t watch, but we sure could hear his hand plunging in and out of the toilet. After ten minutes of attempt, football guy gave up. We went to bed, don’t forget that I slept on the floor and next to the window, and tried to go to sleep; but all I could think about was the shit water that was moving in my direction. I was finally able to fall asleep around 3:00 PM, but as soon as I got comfortable, I woke up to frigid temperatures. It started fucking snowing!! My arms were numb because all I had to cover myself was a scratchy bathroom towel that barley covered my torso.

There’s more to the story, but ehh, I'm tired right now. Maybe I'll tell you guys later ;).

15. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

lol That sounds disastrous! I would've slept in the hallway lol Terrible..

16. TotalAaron

Oh man :D i, i just cannot LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

17. Storchburp

Storchburp Well-Known Member

Had this experience at the shooting range.

Took large caliber rifle out of car.

Placed it on firing line.

Remove dust cover on scope.

Unfold and extend bipod.

Open ammo box.

Retrieve ammo.

Put ammo in magazine.

Put magazine in rifle.

Insert bolt into rifle.

Take up correct shooting position.

Chamber a round.

Steady my breathing.

Touch the trigger.

Look down the scope...

... only to find I forgot to set up a target to shoot at.

18. thuner

thuner Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great prank to pull (NOT ON ME THOUGH!), except that the bag of shit burning might start a fire INSIDE the house. I guess you need to be sure to bring water or something, worst case. ._.

19. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Just finished sending you one of these "gifts" in your direction. It's a little modified but it should work..… be expecting a giant hot air balloon :wacko:.

20. TotalAaron

you will get kidnapped by the north koreans if that works ;)