Dualshock controllers - which is your favorite?

Discussion in 'PS4' started by FuZyOn, Sep 17, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

While I really enjoyed Dualshock 2 I have to admit that the newest controller (Dualshock 4) is one of the best I ever held in my hands. Really slim and nice feel.

2. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think the Dualshock 4 is the best controller made by Sony. They made a very good job with it. It feels good and it's big enough so it fits well with my hands.

3. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have to agree that the Dualshock 4 is the best, but there a lot of good ones out there. I really do not find a whole lot of difference between a lot of them, but for some reason this one stands out. I do wish that they lasted a little longer though, because in my experience they do then to ware out and break down pretty easily.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I guess if you use them extensively they tend to wear out, but I've had mine for a couple of years and it doesn't have any issues.

5. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Well-Known Member
    Regular

I personally think that the Dual Shock 3 has been the vest PS controller ever, I do not really like the new Dual Shock 4 model, it is kinda weird for me, it does not feel right in my hands, I just do not like it.