Dreams

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

I dreamed I was playing Metro Last Light last night (woah, that's hard to say). It was sooooo epically scary. I don't the game will ever give me that little ammo and make nosalises that creepy.

2. stevetheranger

stevetheranger Well-Known Member

i had a dream were i was eating soup in the middle of the woods then a bear tryes to kill me then a floating gun kills it

3. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

I remember in Primary School I had dreams (Or nightmares however you looked at it.) where I would to School in my underwear or completely naked and I knew that I was naked but I just didn't do anything.

4. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Awhile ago I had a dream that I suppose was meant to be about the metro, except it was "real", as if the metro was my real world. However it was only part of a larger dream.

I remember I was on the surface, on a field of ruble under a dark sky. I had a silenced Bastard gun and a revolver. Skaara and Odessa where with me, and I think Darkbringer too. Although I couldn't see their faces I knew it was them. Suddenly we were attacked by a pack of mutants. I began to fire wildly with my bastard gun. Suddenly one bit my arm and brought me to the ground. I quickly pulled out my revolver and pointed it at it's head. Then I told myself tha I couldn't use the revolver because it wasn't silenced so I put it back and pulled out my bastard again (somehow I did this while the beast was nawing on my arm) and shot it dead.

That's all I can remember of that dream. I rather like it when I have metro dreams.

5. GoodLordApollo

Dreams are such a strange thing aren't they. They grab things you've seen in reality and transform them into a way you like them by using your hopes and things you love. While nightmares grab things you fear from reality and twist dramatically.

6. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

[YOUTUBE]TUgzRNsRqhk[/YOUTUBE]
    GoodLordApollo, your naked dream is in there.

7. GoodLordApollo

I thought No.4 was going to be getting married and I was like why would people be having nightmares about getting married?

8. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yep, I've had a few teeth ones (like, two months ago I had a whole run of them). What the hell??

9. GoodLordApollo

If my theory is correct then you probably met someone who had teeth missing close to the day you had these nightmares.

Another common dream/nightmare of mine is when their is this huge and confusing assembly line type thing and it gets screwed and whatever happens to those things are bad. It is really hard to explain.

10. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

well, I keep having this dream where both my parents are alive (they passed away a few years back) and I ask them to make their mind up whether they are dead or not, because we cremated them, and I always say to them 'what are you doing here? I tought you were dead', but they never answer my question. actually, I dreamt about that last night, again.

11. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I had a dream. Where last light was out. But ea and activision plus trearch had fused got the rights to the game and almost destroyed gaming all togther. But valve, gog,RED, and rsi merged and brought gaming back. And thus I lived a great life and fufiled my dream of making ny own car company with a hydrogen engine design.

12. Wolve_NZ

Wolve_NZ Well-Known Member

Oh Bow Chekka Wow-Wow :D

13. Skaara Dreadlocks

I've dreamt a lot since I last posted in this thread, but first now have I dreamt something so twisted that I've chosen to take my time to necro-post here again.

Tonight I dreamt that I was on my way home in a huge tour bus with only a very few people, including Benjamin Burnley, the vocalist in Breaking Benjamin. I shook his hand, then showed him my Breaking Benjamin ring, saying
    "Have you seen one of these before?"
    "No"
    "I've been wearing it for four years, and I've been a fan of you and your band for eight years!"
    "Oh".
    Then the bus arrived in the street where I lived like 5-6 years ago (apparently I still lived there in the dream), and I started playing volleyball with a friend of mine, using the Wilson-volleyball. Then Benjamin Burnley came running out of the bus with a green cap, saying "Hey guys, can I join??", and then I played Wilson-volleyball with Benjamin Burnley :)

Later this night, I dreamt I was in a tropical place, in a shallow bay. A mountain-side on the shore surrounded the bay, and I was on a sand-bank in the center of the bay with some friends of mine. From the cliff on shore, hung a medium-sized live shark from a string above the water. I had a small shark in my hand, and for some reason I knew that if I threw the live small shark under the live medium shark, a big shark would jump up and eat both sharks. So I did this. I threw the small shark in the water under the medium shark, but it just swam away and nothing happened. "Hmm, that's very odd", I thought to myself :lol:
    Then I found a baby-alligator with massive eyes staring at me, and it turned into a turtle that bit a stick in pieces which I used to poke it with. I then lifted the turtle over to a friend of mine and said "You want some turtle soup?!". He made a disgusted face expression and went "Ew, no! Get that thing away from me!", and so I threw it away and it turned into an alligator again before it escaped into the water.

Last, I dreamt I was at work, and the day was just over when this beautiful girl at my age were strolling around there for some reason. A couple minutes later, I met her in a doorway, and I just couldn't refrain from saying hello, so we shook hands and talked cheerfully about something we had in common. I think she was the daughter of a colleague of mine. Then it seemed appropriate to finish the conversation and leave, but I kind of hesitated and was like "Yeah, well, so.... it was nice meeting you, I hope we meet again", and then I turned around to leave. Then I thought "Damn, maybe I should have asked for her number", so I turned my head around to see that she had skipped over to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me over to her and whispered something like "If I'm ever around here again, I'll make sure we meet".

Some people say dreams have meaning. I guess they do have some strange meanings sometimes, while other times they're just plain simply fukd up :derp:

14. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Ahaha, lovely. :lol:

15. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

That was really funny. Just the part alone where you show the vocalist of Breaking Benjamin your ring and his subtle reaction to it made me crack up!

I'll post a dream of mine another day.

16. Autumnal Wanderer

Autumnal Wanderer Level 28 Ranger

I had a returning dream back in time, before I started to love the Metro series and the post-apocalyptic scenario in general. After I started to read the Metro 2033 this dream disappeared completely, I never had since.
    In my dream, I was in the garden and I heard a big boom from the left side, turned my head that direction and I saw a moshroom cloud in the distance, and I thought that somebody nuked our capital city, Budapest. And that's it.

Back in weeks I had a rather funny dream. I dreamed that I just unboxed my copy of The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition, and I thought "It wasn't that long and hard wait that I tought will be" And I when I woke up just said: "cap, that was a dream".