Dreams

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

See now, this is an interesting thread where everyone'll get the chance to share their dreams! :D

Let me write down the dream I had last night:
    I was playing Metro Last Light, and I was on the top of the tower, except that the tower was a little lower and much smaller. I, (Artyom) and Bourbon barely had space to stand on top of it, and he was all "Hold on to something, don't fall off!". We could see a group of people down on the ground with colored clothes. They were skiing, and their tracks after them were in all colors for some reason. We went down to them, but just when we got to them, one if them was driven over by a snow-mobile and greatly injured. Bourbon was all "You can't survive out here", and they were all "Don't worry, we've got a warm house to live in", then they pointed at a house which I knew could be easily broken into.

They walked into there with the injured man, and Bourbon yelled after them "What are you doing, you're going to be eaten!", but they just kept walking. I an Bourbon knew that it was way too far to get to the metro entrance before nightfall. (Appareantly, the mutants only came out at night). Therefor, we decided to hide inside a wooden shack that was covered half by snow. When we were inside, Bourbon had suddenly turned into Teyla from Stargate Atlantis, and I turned into Ronon Dex from Stargate Atlantis. "We need to get some planks and fix this shack before night comes" Teyla said and pointed at the two or three cracks in the shack, leaving us spottable from the road just outside.

I went outside and chopped some pieces off from the trees, then three aliens from AVP suddenly jumped out of the forest and started attacking me. (They were appareantly the mutants). I fought them with my sword, and so did Teyla. We managed to kill them and got ourselves back into the shed which we fixed. It had now suddenly turned into a car, and we were sitting in the front seats. A single alien appeared by my window and said something I couldn't figure out what meant. It then ran over to a caravan of other aliens with some sort of alien-wagon. they were approaching us on the road, so I leaned back in the seat to hide and so did Teyla. The caravan walked past and we survived the night, and so ended my strange dream about Metro, Stargate and AVP.

2. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

that's one weird dream!

I don't remeber dreaming about Metro, but I do dream about the Stalker Zone sometimes, though I can't remeber what exactly.

3. amd955ben560

amd955ben560 Well-Known Member

A few days ago I had a dream,
    I was in a closed room, which was very dark, I could only see my arms. The air was diminishing from the room at a very slow rate, and for some reason within the dream I kept telling myself that its just a dream, yet I felt terrified. When I woke up, it was in the night and I was very scared for the first two minutes, then when I spotted my pc I felt relieved that it was just a dream.

Other than this, I constantly have dreams where my family is totally destroying my PC (since I live in a joint family).

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

[​IMG]

I once dreamt that I was on a cliffside just beneath a bridge, then a huge Tyrannosaurus Rex appeared and ran towards me. Suddenly, a Cadillac 300C jumped off the bridge in full speed and hit the T-rex in the stomach so it fell over the cliff and died. The car landed perfectly beside me without a scratch. The door opened and Pitbull (The singer) came out. "If you take this money, you have to walk the long way home instead of the short way" he said and handed me some money. I accepted them and said "Okay". I thought that he couldn't know whether I walked the short or the long way, so I took the short way anyway. Then, when I was not far from home, walking past the grocery store, Pitbull stood there in the entrance, leaning his hands on the sides of the entrance. His knees were crossed and two sexy women in underwear were standing behind him on each sides, grabbing his clothes and feeling on his chest with their hands. There was some music and some lighting inside the store. He had his typical black sunglasses and raised an eyebrow with a slight evil smile as he looked at me. At that moment, I was terrified because I knew that he was going to kill me. And the dream ended there. Lol.

5. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I remember a dream I had seven or so years ago:
    I was going to an amusement park, with one of my friends. The colours and graphics of this amusement park was greatly inspired by the Buzz Lightyear game I played at the time, and there was a great statue of Donald Duck. We then get to the entrance, with the statue behind us, and all of a sudden I hear giant steps from behind, and this statue had become Tyrannosarus Rex! It snapped out after us, and I was stuck in the entrance with the three rotating poles, but I managed to slip through in the very last second. My friend had dissappeared, and I ran all over the amusement park among the screaming people, trying to find a place to hide. I somehow manage to hide in a shooting tent, and when I get out my parents are the (I translate this into the feeling of safety, as I was five years old at the time).

6. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

meh,i think i'd better shut my mouth about my dreams,they are rather akward

7. Mr_Streaker69

Mr_Streaker69 Active Member

LOL

Wet dreams... nah jokes

8. I don't dream at all. Or I don't remember anything. For me sleeping it's just a flash forward to another miserable day.

9. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

D: will this attitude change upon Last Light's release?

10. No. Why?

11. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

I assumed because it would be such a joyous occasion!

12. Skaara Dreadlocks

I have the weirdest dreams, guys. Once, I dreamt that I was in the middle of an open field of grass in the middle of a forest. On the middle of the open field, there was a small fence that reached up to my waist. I, my family and my two friends and their families, put up each our tent along the fence. They were those small baby-tents in four different colors; red, blue, green and yellow. Everyone slept in each their tent, even the grown-ups slept in those tents :p Anyway, after that, I woke up in the morning because I heard a sound and stepped out of my tent. One of my two friends had also come out because he heard the sound as well. We looked to our side, and on the other side of the fence, there was a gigantic black and orange King Cobra snake. It was 100 meters tall or something like that, and it couldn't get over the little fence, lol. After that. I walked into the forest on a path, and stopped when I came to a pond. A raccoon was washing some clothes in the pond with a washing-tray, but when it saw me, it jumped up onto a tree and ran around in circles around me, just on the trees, sideways, very fast. After a while of confusing me, it jumped onto my face and attacked me. Suddenly a woman from my kindergarden was there. She pulled off the raccoon and punched it to death. I was all "Thank you" and she was all "No problem" before we walked each our way as if nothing had happened. o.o

13. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

^ That... that takes the cake. Loved the snake and the fence, ha ha! Dreams can be so random.

14. Nosalis

Nosalis Member

Hold on... you dreamed about a broken wooden shack half-covered in snow? In the context of Metro? I dreamed about the exact same thing! Freaky.

15. Skaara Dreadlocks

Freaky indeed o_O
    I found myself dreaming the other day that I was (believe it or not) down in some metro tunnels. There was some chubby dude hitting on my girlfriend there. I raged completely, so I grabbed him by the throat and pushed him against a wall. He didn't fight back, and I kept strangling him, until I suddenly noticed that he was me. Well, another me. A second me. (And no, I'm not chubby). He started smiling and kept repeating "Just stop, it's not gonna help" with an evil voice. I eventually let him go, and he just disappeared or walked out of there or something like that. I looked at my girlfriend and could clearly see that she was angry with me for doing it. ._.

16. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I had this nightmare the other day:
    I had slept the entire summer vacation away! When I woke up(In the dream), it was monday, and everybody were black under their eyes from tiredness. Our geography teacher looked like she'd been bombed for weeks, and all the pupils were just sleeping. I had to check the date when I woke up, just to make sure...

17. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Those metro dreams of yours had me smiling. :)

18. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

wut,summer is slipping away! Your dream became true!

19. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I tend to dream I have a beard for some reason :D
    Also, Robert Bowling wrote this on his twitter (which also reflects many of my dreams):
    This week of late night gaming sessions has left me with intense dreams of red coats chasing me through the streets in Lamborghini Gallardos

20. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

well, if we are talking about wierd dreams I dreamt last night that Jet, my cat, was being attacked by a black dog, hired by the cat next door!