Downtime

Discussion in 'Fortnite Battle Royale' started by kingcool52, Apr 12, 2018.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

So, unfortunately, the game has been down for almost the whole day now because of some server issues which Epic Games have been working on for a long time. It's made us realise how addicted we are to Fortnite because I have been barely able to enjoy anything else without getting my daily Fortnite fix lol :D. Have you guys been struggling as well?

2. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yup. It's really hard when there are server issues and maintenance whether it's a scheduled one or an emergency. What I do during these times is to play another game to pass the time instead of checking if the game is already up. I also check forums or the game pages to learn more about the game and see how other people react to the downtime. :D

3. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think they did mentioned about the downtime. And it was done to restructure the servers. And also to kill some users who use the bots. So I am guessing they took their time for the same.

4. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really struggle when the game is down for maintenance because of server issues because I just don't enjoy that much games as much as I do with Fortnite. I can play a game like Far Cry 5 whilst Fortnite is down but I just get bored of it after a while. It's annoying but I understand why it needs to be done because they need to fix the various issues in the game.

5. Albert Bryant

Albert Bryant Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah it did due to update that day