Does anyone know how the housing location is handled?

Discussion in 'Wildstar' started by pinkring, Aug 7, 2013.

1. pinkring

pinkring Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how the housing location is handled? I know you can port to your own house at anytime, but is there a zone entrance into your own instance of your house? Just curious as it has been handled differently in different games throughout the past years.
    In SWG you could literally buy plans for a house and drop it almost anywhere you wanted as long as the terrain was acceptable. This was my favorite system because it made your house an actual place that people could travel to, and friends could have their houses beside each other to make their own towns, etc. However this system did have problems, and it only worked in SWG because there was so many planets to travel to, and on these planets there was so much open space because of the way that monster camps were handled.

2. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

I think it will just have to be a case of waiting and seeing, I personally hope it is like it is in SWG because you could make your own player towns, (to a degree) but if it does that then obviously then it could incur problems, I have a feeling that it will be selected for you and you will be able to just run to it.

3. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

I think it will simply must be an instance of holding up and seeing, I for one trust it is similar to it is in SWG in light of the fact that you could make your own particular player towns, (to a degree) yet in the event that it does that then clearly then it could cause issues, I have an inclination that it will be chosen for you and you will have the capacity to simply rushed to it