Do you troll?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by Stiflex, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Stiflex

Stiflex Active Member

Do you ever have that feeling, when you just want to... Troll anyone? Especially your team?

I mean, I understand trolling enemies - it's fun and useful sometimes, but not your teammates.

Sometimes, when I start loosing, like a lot. I start to troll, and I don't even care about winning - I've noticed that's the problem when you're playing for too long.

It's like - You either stop playing after a few matches, or play long enough to see yourself become a troll. :/

John Edison likes this.
  2. aleks4775

aleks4775 Member

Yeah I troll. Not on main tho. I think tho I am a special kind of troll. I only troll when I know we have no chance. Or when someone is being a dick. When I know its a waste of time I just want my team to surrender as quickly as possible so not to waste my time.

3. Luster

Luster Well-Known Member

Sure, I do troll whenever I'm in the mood too. It's just funny.

4. Weasel

Weasel Member

Nope, it doesn't help me in any way and just makes things worse. I don't really understand people who troll random people on purpose.

I guess I'm too old to get laughs off trolling people in a video game.

5. sunkinship

sunkinship Member

Yes, but its only reactionary. Lets say I'm going mid Ryze, and then this guy tells me hes taking mid, so its either take a mid with two people or change lanes, and what I'll do is go ADC Ryze and start wrecking his farm and any other people that just ruin the game for the others.

6. Sness

Sness Member

You don't want others to "waste your time" but you are doing the exact same thing to them. There is no match, and I really mean NO MATCH, that can't be turned around, but it takes an effort of the whole team to make it happen, and if you go with the 'this is a sure loss, better troll' you aren't helping anyone. If your team don't want to surrender is because they want to keep trying and you trolling wont make them change their opinion and cast a surrender vote, if, they probably will just get mad at you and denied that surrender even more.
    Next time you are losing a match, try to take a positive side on the matter and encourage your team to play AS A TEAM, even if you still lose, there is more chance that you and your teammates learn more about your mistakes (how to react to different situations, manage rage, and the like) so you don't make them again, and everyone will have a better time.
    LoL is a game, is about having fun, don't ruin others fun just because.

7. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I don't play anymore, but when I did I am not that kind of player to troll I can't stand people who do it though.

8. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Well-Known Member

Nah. Its to annoying when people do that. If somebody IS trolling, I do go out of my way to out-troll them but if the game is happening with no issues why annoy someone for no reason.

9. calebmelvern

calebmelvern Well-Known Member

No, I never do. I get really frustrated when somebody on my team is trolling, so I wouldn't do that to my teammates. I also don't think I'd enjoy trolling. I'd rather play the game the way it should be played.

10. Mizali

Mizali Member

The only time that I do any trolling is when I'm in a premade 5 group, usually on voice chat with them, and we're all trolling as a whole. If we're not all on board with what we're doing, then I'm not interested in it.

I don't like to ruin the experience for other people.

11. Harshal Brahmbhatt

I usually don't troll unless if my team is in a situation where there is no possible way for us to win. For example, my attack damage carry was 0 and 10, so it was basically over since they enemy attack damage carry was fed. I decided to build attack damage as Sona, I infact wen't positive and did better than the carry. Surprisingly we won that game since I had the intention the troll. However, the worst thing is when you troll since you can't win anymore and then the entire team blames it on you despite the game already being over.

12. ddrmario123

ddrmario123 Member

I usually troll in a normal game. Don't hate on me. Even when I troll, I'm still doing good and playing just as well as if I wasn't trolling. I can play someone like AD Brand and still get a good score and win, in fact, I've done that before.

13. Mizali

Mizali Member

Trolling but actually trying to win is more okay, to me. I don't necessarily mind weird builds (one of my friends commonly does AD Oriana), it's just when people are trolling in ways that show they have no interest in winning the game and end up wasting their team's time that it bugs me, and I try to avoid doing that.

14. SpiralArchitect

Well trolling when you are winning is just being arrogant in my opinion. Not saying that you are but I am pretty sure the people who lose against you would think that.

15. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

No, I hate trolls, and that's part of the reason I never played a lot of LoL or Dota.

16. SpiralArchitect

That's a weird reason to not play a game. Someone annoys you and so you won't play a game?

17. hydrlon

hydrlon Active Member

I don't troll on main, but I troll so hardcore and then upload it to youtube, people get real mad over LoL trolling its so funny.

18. TheSmallBones

TheSmallBones Member

Honestly I don't think I've ever trolled someone on League. It's just one of those games where stats really matter so you have to be in the zone whenever you play! I can imagine it would be fun getting on a second account and pissing off everyone, though. Might try that tonight.

19. xarziv

xarziv Member

Yes i must admit i troll once in a while. You know your about to lose so when i know definite defeat i just feed the frenzy and troll my team and do nothing.

20. jbepp

jbepp Well-Known Member

Only when we're losing and some guy starts to yell that he got a noob team. Almost always that guy is the worst player of the team and contributes nothing to the match.