Do you still play Fallout 3?

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by FuZyOn, Sep 10, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I kind of left the game after I finished it, although from time to time I start a new save to have some fun. I don't play it anymore though, I'm waiting for the release of Fallout 4.

2. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've played New Vegas again very recently, but not 3. I rather not play a Fallout for a while so it's going to feel like a fresh game completely to me when I start Fallout 4.

3. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Prefer New Vegas to be honest. It feels more open and lifelike than fallout 3

4. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have never played Fallout before so recently, I download F3 and began to play it. I honestly don't know why people prefer New Vegas to it, but hey, opinions. Seems like a really cool game with a new twist.

5. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I had both my xbox one and 360 hooked up and would just switch my HDMI from each so I could play Fallout every once in a while. Pretty awesome they put Fallout 3 on the backwards compatibility for xbox one. Both Fallout 3 and new Vegas were my favorite games that didn't involve online play.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Backwards compatibility is a bliss, I'm glad they added that. I liked New Vegas more than Fallout 3 but the latter is still awesome.

7. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I'm surprised that backwards compatibly hasn't released more games yet. I have had it for a long time now with the xbox preview program but never owned any of the games that were available. most of them for a long time were child games like viva pinata and worms and stuff like that.

8. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

You can still play these games on a low end PC though, right? I installed Fallout 3 on an Intel HD 4000 and it's running perfectly. I'm really enjoying it as well. :p

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, in some cases it's not worth the effort because they wouldn't get too much out of it, but the more popular games like Fallout definitely deserve backwards compatibility.

10. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I meant more along the lines of shooters that were and still are very popular, (halo-COD)

Lots of games I know wouldn't be worth their time but there are still a bunch that should be added.

IMO Gears of war shouldn't be on there before the older Call of Duties

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

It depends on the company as well, you can't force their hand. I'm sure they've done their research if they don't add backwards compatibility.

12. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

In my opinion, Fallout 3 is actually better than fallout 4. I know it sounds weird but it is one the best game that I every played. I was addicted to the game and I used to play the for 3-4 hours a day. Even after finishing the game several times, I used to play it again and again. I also play it even now.

13. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do not play now Fallout3 but its impossible to get this out of mu memory because it was an outstanding game now looking to cross the new version means just wanna cross Fallout4.
    Please support.

14. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I haven't played it at all since Fallout 4. I haven't found a reason to go back to it. I would imagine I might play for fun sometime in the future.

15. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Vegas had some features that are missing in Fallout 4. Craftable ammo was a great feature in vegas. I was hoping Fallout 4 had that option.

16. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

Haven't really played it, nor even thought about playing. I was a huge Elder Scrolls fan and since the same company made Fallout, I figured I could try, but I never really had the chance. I did get a second wind out of the game when Fallout 4 was released, and there was so much hype around it I ended up playing it. It was fun, but kinda repetitive, and the graphics, storyline, and gameplay are so much better than the older games, so it will be a downgrade for me, so I never bothered to try.

17. thatsgoodnews

thatsgoodnews Active Member

Well, fallout 4 is definitely much better than the third one but it was a decent game. The graphics of that game was like that of Fallout 4. I still play and enjoy the game (but only on weekends). :D