Fortuna Do you play on Kongregate?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by alfonso, Oct 7, 2013.

1. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

I've been playing on Kongrage for years, they have a ton of free games, MMORPG, browser, Strategy games, Action, Tower Defense, etc. A lot of which are pretty good. Another cool thing about the site is your account can also level up, you get points for in-game tasks. Add me up if you play on Kongregate. http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Groundbeef

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

To be honest I never heard of it I slowed down on MMO's just because I don't have time to play multiple hours daily.

3. Oakster

Oakster Well-Known Member

I sometimes play there but usually only when I discover a good game and play it for a day or so, I don't really make it a habit of going there and looking for good games.
    Any recommendations?

4. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

Yeah, you and me both!

5. xarziv

xarziv Member

I play on kongegrate. I play when I need to kill time, but never as an actual game provider.

6. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

Yes I play on Kongregate, I think that they are one of the few groups that create games that are actually worth the while bothering to play, they really make the games fun and not take an absolute age to get stuff done, that and their games are completely unique.

7. Oakster

Oakster Well-Known Member

I made an account on Kongregate because I like getting the achievements on the games, but sometimes when I log back in I've lost all progress on the achievements, does anyone else have this problem? It doesn't happen always but it's really frustrating.

8. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have been a member on Kongregate for several years now, and I have many beautiful memories of that site. However, with Steam, I find myself rarely entering on Kong anymore. And it's true for my other Kong friends too. The chat section for Bucharest is so empty nowadays...(apart from the usual children playing some silly games)