Do You Play AW on PC?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII' started by Jxhn, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Jxhn

Jxhn Member

I wanted to know if there is anyone currently playing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on their gaming rig. Personally, I don't think I would ever play AW on my rig because I think using a control is far better than keyboard and mouse.

If you do play AW on a gaming pc, do you enjoy it?

2. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

Because you can't use an Xbox controller with a gaming PC, right? :p

3. Hybridlullaby

Hybridlullaby New Member

I would never be able to with the point and click system. I also know a lot of people find ways to hack on the computer. I know they have rapid fire controllers, too. I just feel like I would have a terrible time on the computer. It is a lot more precise though, so I could see it helping your aim a lot. I would just like to be able to kill at least one person per game. I was pretty good at Counter Strike though. I may give it a try.

4. troutski

Regular

Those are a lot of stereotypes for PC games. The only difference between AW on PC and on consoles is that the PC version looks better. Once again, you can still use a controller. Point and click isn't a requirement.

5. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't play it on PC because mine can't handle the game. I usually have a laptop since I move around quite a bit. That's why the majority if my gaming is on consoles, and that includes CoD.

6. Jxhn

Jxhn Member

I know that I could use an Xbox controller with my gaming PC, haha I am not that silly :D. But the thing is, Call of Duty is not as strategic a FPS game as Counter Strike, for example. When I play Call of Duty, I like to sit on my sofa and chill out. When playing on my gaming rig, I am sitting in an office chair that is not as comfortable as my couch.

So even though I can use the Xbox controller with my gaming rig, I don't think that I would enjoy the game on the computer.

7. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

If my laptop could a run a bit faster then I would play all my games in it. Sadly, mine is very laggy and the controls are awful since I only have a generic PC controller.

8. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah I play it on Steam. I'm pretty ok playing it with either keyboard and mouse or controller, I don't really have a strong preference for either.

9. sakil99

sakil99 Member

Yes, I do not have any XBOX. So PC is my only hope :p

10. iCaliBri

iCaliBri Member

There are tons of hackers as well in console, or they might even be more of them in consoles. Ever heard of EvilControllers? Their products are modded controllers that implement illegal mods to PS3/Xbox controllers. A few examples are auto burst, auto scope, auto run, rapid fire, and even auto aim as well. I've played CoD both on PC and PS3, and honestly, I found more hackers in console gaming than on PC. Seems like VAC is much safer than PSN's anti-cheat system.

11. troutski

Regular

I try to avoid hackers. Sometimes I beat them, but otherwise I avoid!