Do you like your job?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by thecorinthian, Jun 16, 2016.

1. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm currently working at an advertising agency as a copywriter and I can't complain. It pays the bills, I get to come in any time I want and I can look at social media all day. So how about it? Anyone else pretty "meh" about their job? I'd like more money in mine. LOL

JamesGoblin likes this.
  2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm a software engineer and the only reason I got in this field is because I'm in love with computers and how they work, I'm pretty happy with my job and the work environment is pretty great.

JamesGoblin and thecorinthian like this.
  3. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am madly in love with my job. I get that some people have troubles and stuff at work, but I'm hardcore self-employed and have a very inexpensive lifestyle. I'm currently sitting at the beach making a few bucks :)

JamesGoblin likes this.
  4. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm a graphic designer and I'm alright with it. The one thing I hate about it is that I have to think up a new idea for each new project which can get very draining but it's not as bad as some other jobs I'm sure.

JamesGoblin likes this.
  5. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08 Member
    Regular

Currently, I am not working full time. But boy have I had some jobs that have sucked swamp water? I remember feeling so unhappy and depressed. At least I don't feel that way right now.

JamesGoblin likes this.
  6. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE!
    Regular

I'm a systems engineer/network admin, and a software developer. It's okay. When I complete my masters in computer science I'll move on to something better.

JamesGoblin likes this.
  7. abonnen

abonnen Member
    Regular

Yes I like my job, I have a home business and it allows me to stay home and take care of the house, pets, gardening but also able to make a little money. I am a vintage online resaler.

JamesGoblin likes this.
  8. JamesGoblin

JamesGoblin New Member

Teaching math on faculty, I like the interaction with people and lessons - but I hate all the administration and paperwork that happens occasionally, same as organizing stuff. So it's a kind of love/hate.

9. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

I pretty so much like my job, I work in the health care industry. The job is highly demanding and very regular. The pay may not be that fantastic but you get a great sense of fulfillment for every case you are able to handle.