Do you just play on the Wii U and not look at the TV?

Discussion in 'Wii U' started by FuZyOn, Aug 30, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I find I do this quite a lot actually. I don't bother looking at the TV anymore and instead I just play on the screen, like a handheld device.

2. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah... It's like an upgraded 3ds

3. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'd say it's easier to look at the Wii U rather than the TV as you can easily look at the buttons and actually figure out what you're doing. The TV is more of a second screen so that anyone who wants to watch doesn't have to look over your shoulder and potentially distract you.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Eeh, not really. I like using the TV and I already know the buttons, so it's not that hard for me. The bigger resolution is a plus! :p

5. TheRedCap

TheRedCap Active Member
    Regular

For me it's pretty much the opposite. I have my Wii U connected to my monitor so I just turn off the control pad and focus on the screen. I find the pro controller to be much more comfortable in my hands anyways. There are certain games that really benefit from the Wii U pad though such as Splattoon and doing air strikes by tapping on the map. Overall though, I try to use my Wii U pad as little as possible since it's vital to the system and it's fairly difficult to repair.