Do you have cable?

Discussion in 'Television' started by FuZyOn, Dec 28, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I personally don't watch TV anymore except for sports and movies. I want to cut the cord soon, it's money spent foolishly.

2. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I have cable now because it is a basic cable bundle with my internet. That is the only reason.

Last 2 years me and my girlfriend only paid for internet and Netflix and that's all we really needed. We rarely now even use it and it comes with free shomi lol

3. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I cut the cord on my cable service about two or three years ago and I have not looked back since. I am so happy knowing that I am not spending sixty extra dollars a month for something that really has no value and that I did not need at all. I get my channels, and I have learned that TV for me is just something to have on in the background, and the antenna is just enough to have for me.

4. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, I usually watch a bit of it before I go to bed or when I just wake up and want to lay around for a bit.

5. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have netflix and amazon prime. So both of those things are working out for me. It seems like a good cable services instead of home DTH.

6. acemorgp001

acemorgp001 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yuo. Cable tv is a must because it runs on real time especially the news. There s a wide variety to choose from also . I also have Netflix though and I really like the good docu films there.

7. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think with netflix and other types of the options. I don't know how long the cable entertainment would remain there that's for sure.

8. Sweeriebanana

Sweeriebanana Active Member
    Regular

I don't have cable. I cannot even tell u when I lastly watched the television unless movies which I buy from the local stores and they are so cheap. I left my TV at my house and I am currently staying at my mother's house and I am always at work. When I go home I am usually so tired to watch TV so I just eat dinner and go to bed.

9. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't have a cable back at my house but I prefer getting a router than a cable. Internet connection is much better for me.

10. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

No I don't have a cable.