Do you believe in miracles?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by mwin43587, Jun 5, 2015.

1. mwin43587

mwin43587 Well-Known Member

Do you believe in miracles?

2. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I do because it does exist, I've seen miracles, and I cannot deny they do exist. I believe in God.

3. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do. The very fact you are alive is a miracle. There are billions of couples, millions of sperm and a thousand ways to produce an infant but none of them will ever be like you. We take everday miracles for granted a lot, it's good to stop and think about these things sometimes.

4. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do believe that they might happen although I don't believe in God but for example there is lot of people surviving miraculously from traffic accident or mass shootings.

5. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

Today's Christmas, so here's hoping something magical happens! On a serious note though, I don't really believe in stuff beyond physical explanations and if something outside of that happens then I just believe we don't understand it yet. Hope you see my point.

6. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I believe in it since there are too many things that happened in my life and to this day, I'm still trying to use logic to make sense of it. Clearly there is something out there than is bigger than use and we can't explain it, at least not without going deep into the trigger topics like religion and other beliefs.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I believe that nothing is a coincidence. Everything is planned somewhere up there and miracles do exist from time to time, you just have to believe! We have living proof that miracles exist.

8. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

Guys, guys, guys... why are you assuming OP made any links to God when he asked us about our belief in miracles? Miracles can be anything... even you being alive! So, yes, I do believe.

9. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do believe in miracles! I think it can happen to anyone of us, even the skeptics. It may be because of God or it maybe not. But the truth is, there are miracles. They happen everyday, to those patients with chronic illnesses that suddenly get cured. Or to those people who has their cars wrecked in accidents but miraculously, they get out safe and alive.

10. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do believe in miracles. Anything in this life could happen when we really explore more of the world and stop with the extreme skepticism. Some things happen for a reason, others happen by either luck or chance. Maybe in some instances it is just destined to happen.