Do people still play this game?

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Dragons Online' started by d'arakh, Dec 14, 2015.

1. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've recently been able to rediscover my passion for D&D in real life and have had some great tabletop sessions. However, those are only once a week for few hours and I'm looking to get D&D 'fix' by playing a little bit more, but I don't want to start on empty servers.

2. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I recently started playing D&D again but there aren't really much people on servers so my interest into the game didn't last for long.

3. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

you can check out their forums, there is a pretty active community. And more importantly the devs have pretty substantial updates very frequently. In fact, it always amazes me the amount of content they are adding compared to WOW.

You can ask on the forums for the most active server, I believe it is Cannith but am not sure. I play mainly solo or small quests, so I donĀ“t mind being in a low population server.

4. Touchstone

Touchstone Well-Known Member
    Regular

There are quite a few people who still play the game, though the population size has decreased over the years. It's a shame really, considering how unique the game is.

5. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm still wondering how playing D&D online can work. Well, only one way to find out.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well I cannot say with certainty that people are out there playing, but if conversations are any indication then certainly the answer is yes. I still a lot about the game so that means that there is some interest somewhere out there. IT is not here, at least not anymore, but it seems pretty popular still.