Diablo 2 Favourite Build

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Lucas, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Lucas

Lucas Active Member
    Regular

What was/is your favourite build at Diablo 2?

For me, the best of the best was Paladin Hammer. I had level 98 Paladin and it was very fun to play. I remember that other really good build was Sorcress Blizzard, which was used to farm Mephisto. My last character was Sorcress Tri-Ele - something new and powerful. People were like "I bet it's weak!" - they were right, I couldn't kill Baal. But I was farming Diablo without any problems.

2. gats

gats Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite is a summoner with corpse explosion. Even though it is kind of a noob build for end game, it is still pretty fun to have a giant stack of summons whacking everything down.

3. Kittyworker

Kittyworker Well-Known Member

JavaBarb. Its a build that for some reason never really took off. It could do mad damage from distance, more than Javazons infact, and had an incredible attack speed. If you built it properly you could even use a Lance as secondary and deal pretty decent damage should you ever run out of spears (which you shouldnt)

Sadly the Necromancer was severely nerfed and the number of summons limited. It was cool before then though.

4. Missfireflower

I loved my cold sorc, she was the first I outfitted and got to max. I used to love doing Baal runs with her. Frozen orb always looks so pretty while it's killing all of Baal's minions :p
    My absolute favorite was my enchant sorc. I used her to do trist runs and level rushes and the spoils helped me outfit my low level dueler.

Oh, those were the days. I miss D2 lot.

5. Oddball

Oddball Active Member

Agree with Missfireflower, orb sorc was always one of my favorite! But I have always had a soft spot for Necromancers, so I will always love the summoners there. D3 has nothing like it! The WD is just not summon-y enough for my tastes. Also, I need skeletons, not dogs.
    Kittyworker Was it nerfed recently? Or is this from a long time ago?

6. p4lse

p4lse Active Member
    Regular

My favorite build was going full ham on Barbarian. Just raw damage maximization and going rambo on fights. It suited my play-style and I didn't have to rely on any spells. Just hit and crush the target approaching you.