Demon Hunters - Will they survive?

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Onyxian, Feb 3, 2016.

?

Will Demon Hunters live up to the hype?

1. Yeah!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm not sure yet.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Onyxian

Onyxian New Member

Hey there,

I'm one of those folks who've anticipated Demon Hunters since Burning Crusade and I'm loving how amazing they look so far, although I haven't got to try them in the alpha sadly.

Do you think they'll live up to the hype or do you think they'll only survive until a few months after Legion launches?

So far they look like they would be great fun and a well-sought class for raiding, but I've seen something be hyped from Blizzard and, in the end, be completely let down.

What's your thoughts?

2. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

Look at Monks.. it will be the same thing. Monks are very blah, and really are just a few mechnisms from other classes and none of them are really exciting. They will avoid the DK situation where they made them very powerful at launch, then had to nerf them right away.

3. mauricioq

mauricioq Well-Known Member
    Regular

They sure look really cool to play, but I'll need to test them with my own hands to make a verdict. Right now, they're very tempting and I'm super excited for it!

4. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well! it's really tough to say because I haven't played it yet but only heard about it from my friends.I have to be pretty sure then only I could say it from my experience.But now I think that that it should survive as I came to know many positive replies from my friends.