Defiance for XBox ?

Discussion in 'Defiance' started by Jess, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Jess

Jess Member

Believe it or not, I haven't owned an XBox so far, but I am getting one for my birthhday this year. I spent so much time messing around on my PC and PlayStation so far, that I would like something worth playing on my upcoming Xbox. Defiance is the only MMO that I know of that you can play on it.

So, can you tell me how Defiance is on the Xbox? A friend told me that they didn't have as much time as they needed to get this polished and completed. Is that true? :confused:

2. BattleAxe

BattleAxe Well-Known Member

If you are used to play RPG like games on consoles then it shouldn't be too hard for you to adapt to the game. I played it at my friends and it didn't seem that bad gameplay and control wise, it didn't appear to be rushed.

3. Zombie Lad

Zombie Lad Well-Known Member

It plays good and the story in the game is quite good I think. If you're used to other MMORPGs, then you'll get into it pretty fast. I got used to everything fairly fast within the first couple hours of playing. It's not really a hard game when it comes to the basics. It's a fun game, so I suggest checking it out. ;)

Skip the show though, I can't stand it. But you don't have to listen to me.

4. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

I'd get it on the PC if I were you. It sells for very cheap and I think it'd be much more fun with the inclusion of mods and all that good stuff. Defiance is better played on a PC anyways. I haven't played it on console, so I can't say if I'm correct or not, but I'm sticking by it.

Morgan.

5. Thordar

Thordar Active Member

Agree with Morgan, if you already have a game-spec PC then you are in a much better position to enjoy the game. Upgrades and add-ons are easier as well if that is your thing.