Death Stranding - Official TGS 2018 Trailer

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by Albert Bryant, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Albert Bryant

Albert Bryant Well-Known Member
    Regular

Death Stranding - Official TGS 2018 Trailer

Death Stranding is an upcoming action game developed by Kojima Productions and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PlayStation 4. It is the first game created by director Hideo Kojima and his subsequent reformation for the game's studio, after the 2015 disbandment of the company as a subsidiary of Konami. It was announced at E3 2016 and has no set release date.
    Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, La Seydoux, Lindsay Wagner, Emily O'Brien and Troy Baker are set to star in the game, with motion capture, facial scannings and vocal performances. Film director Guillermo del Toro also contributed his likeness to another character through facial and body scanning. The game's title is a reference to the cetacean stranding phenomenon.

[​IMG]

This game looks better and better with every trailer, but that's the problem... it's all trailers. With it being announced all the way back at E3 2016 and getting numerous new trailers since, it's starting to seem like it's never going to be released. But since it is taking a long, long time I'm thinking it's going to be one massive game, and the looks of this beast in the trailer, I might be right. All I want is a release date to drop for this game at some point, it's one of the games I thought made PlayStation "win" E3 2016, but now I've been let down.​

2. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't like the look of the beast in the trailer. It's not my type of game.