Quantcast

DARK SOULS III leaked information!

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Narukami, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

So you all have heard the rumor, right? The rumor which states that Dark Souls III is ready for annoucement at this year's E3? No? Well, it's definitely looking likely, because now The Know have leaked a bunch of information and screenshots of the game and it looks and sounds impressive!

Screenshots --- http://imgur.com/a/yEcES

It's coming to PS4 & Xbox One In 2016. The PC version is "Negotiable" (which is bullshit, IMO).

Some notes from the video:
    • 10 Playable Classes From The Get go
    • 45 New Enemies
    • 15 New Bosses (no repeats)
    • 60 Minutes of Cut-scene's that are in-engine
    • 12 Areas In The game.
    • Will Have Around The Same Amount Of Content Of DS1
    "Sacrifice Ceremony" - PVP
    • You can drag bodies around then scarfice them to join another players world
    • Sacrificing puts a bounty on your head
    • This Will Also Change Your Game (Saves points & Enemies can be moved)
    "Heat up" This Will Completely Change Boss Battles. Sounds like a renovation of "World Tendency" from DeS
    • Apperance Change
    • Attacks, Movesets etc will change
    So far, I'm already HYPED as HELL since I love the Souls series, but I'm wary of the changes to PvP (looks like it might make PvP lame like Bloodborne's, instead of improving on the already extremely solid Dark Souls 2 PvP) and the "negotiable" PC release comment has me freaking out a bit (though I still think a PC release is nearly guaranteed).

Is anybody else out there hyped? I can't handle my hype right now!

2. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

I can`t wait for a new Dark Souls game. The first two really showed what a hardcore RPG is all about. And the sense of accomplishment you get from beating these hard as nails games is priceless. I think the new one will definitely be released on PC. Maybe a few months after the consoles release, but still.