Count to 10,000!

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Luster, May 4, 2011.

1. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Cool man! I got it. Thanks ;)

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Mass Effect 2, one of my favourite games ever, is available for free on Origin right now.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Well, this is Really weird. And I mean really really really weird!
    I clicked my signature and it sent me to my steam account page. Then I went to the oh great admin-board and edited your signature, attempting to edit it in several ways but it didn't work. So I went to my own profile and only looked at my signature, and then copied that layout when re-making yours. Yet it didn't work. Then I tried clicking my own signature again, and now it's suddenly just like yours; it only sends me to the direct page of the .png image and not to my steam profile anymore! This is so weird! :shocked:

Speaking of weird, we just did a major breakthrough in our investigation of what this Zedd profile is. Bamul contacted Harley about TheLastKnown's problems with the automatic spam-filtering system, and she replied that she'd get Zedd over here to look at it. :lol: I was like "Wat, a bot is gonna check it out?"

Then he/she replied in our special secluded exclusive admin-suite-subforum with theories to why TheLastKnown's posts are being filtered. So apparently, Zedd is actually the account of a second person from the company that has bought the forum, most likely :)

EDIT: By the way, you've probably all seen this, but if you haven't, you must! :lol:
    [YOUTUBE]TLLJ94mUjUQ[/YOUTUBE]

#4343 Skaara Dreadlocks, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  4. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Thanks friend. I went ahead and got it :)

That is quite strange. I wonder why it stopped working, for you, all of a sudden. It's not like you changed anything from the time you first made it...and even more strange that it stopped working properly after you did absolutely nothing to it. If it was something hard-coded into the forum, wouldn't it have stopped working when the forum changes were made (whenever that was)?

The only thing I would say is causing the problem is this:
    [​IMG]

Since the Steam Signature website only spits out a "working" url in BB-code (whatever the hell that is) the forum seems to be blocking it. Maybe it wasn't like that when you first added your profile to your signature. And I just checked Commissar_Jimbo's profile signature and his isn't working either :(

Whatever Zedd is, I wish it would have made a proper introduction. For all I know, Zedd is a big cheeki breeki fan like myself :D And you know, it get's even more weird from here. I don't know if you chaps remember, but somewhere along the line, I made note that the Zedd account was created basically around the same time this forum was birthed from the Metro herself. However, if you check out Zedd's account, it now says that IT has only been around since January of last year. That's BS bro. I know I'm not picturing a false memory. :spy:

Haha, oh yeah :lol: I have seen it and it is quite hilarious. Just watching the introduction act had me laughing. hahaha

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

4345 This is exactly what I thought too. Very strange indeed.

I love the fact that you're not the admin, yet you're the one that figured this out :lol: Just like that security flaw where anyone could give themself admin powers :lol:
    Thanks, I'll take a look into it and see if I can't set it to 'yes' and see if that helps.

:twitch:
    That is so weird. I personally can't remember seeing that Zedd was an old account. I checked out the user-profile in the admin board, and the join-date there is the same as shows on the user, but I also saw for the first time that it actually is possible to change the join-date of every user, including him/her/it-self's own user :spy:
    But none of us really saw the user until that time around January 2016. Perhaps he manually set the join-date of the user to as early as possible for whatever reason, and then set it back to the correct join-date later on. :noidea:

6. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

[YOUTUBE]g_H3_g9PhnM[/YOUTUBE]

7. Skaara Dreadlocks

4347 ^ Haha, that was actually pretty entertaining, I had a good laugh when the clips were put together so nicely that it looked like he was the one blowing up the death star, even with the rebel pilot looking down when it happens :lol:

Metro - The Game just posted this on their facebook page, I don't understand any of it but it still sounded a little cool :p I'm very certain that it's Polish, maybe it makes more sense to you, Bamul?
    [YOUTUBE]tNV0rAvKTXs[/YOUTUBE]

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Yeah, I think I saw this already at some point. The video has English subtitles if you're interested btw.

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

Oh, I didn't know! :lol: Makes more sense now, haha!

10. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Finally got to see Sabaton two days ago, plus Accept were playing with them which was sweet! Uploaded a video here:

[YOUTUBE]jgxeVmekPRE[/YOUTUBE]

The visual quality is much better than any previous gigs I've recorded because I borrowed my bro's phone this time. The audio quality is much better too, but sadly it does get really bad at times for some reason.

11. NuclearWastE3

Regular

4351Hell yeah, that's cool, Bamul. I never heard of Sabaton....But I do know who Accept is. Balls to the wall. :rockon:

------------
    also, I'm sure you guys know I always become obsessed with things. And I'm sure you know I like things from the soviet union and anything Russian (gopniks, putin, cheeki breeki stuff, etc). Well, I made a drawing of what I thought would be a cool tattoo or something to tag onto a wall. The hammer and sickle came out a bit shite (only because I drew it out of memory) but the backdrop I had used a medical text book as reference

[​IMG]

12. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Nuclear, that looks badass - would look great on a wall or even as a tattoo.

Also, I've just been promoted to admin status by Zedd thanks to one simple recommendation by Skaara, so thanks Skaara! :D

#4352 Bamul, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017
  13. Skaara Dreadlocks

Wow, you really can draw, Nuclear! Kudos! :thumb:

And you've only deserved it, Bamul, no problem :)

Congrats to Bamul! :D

Metro - The Game just posted this on their facebook page. Amazing, eh?
    [YOUTUBE]TbV3aSoyBIw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

#4353 Skaara Dreadlocks, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
  14. NuclearWastE3

Regular

eeeeeee :D thanks fellas. My friends and I were thinking of spray painting this, on a wall, of an abandoned building out in the desert; but it seems like we're just talking about it and not actually moving to doing it. Hmm. And I would really like it as a tattoo, but I also don't want to get a tattoo for the reason of it being there permanent (for the most part).And I'd imagine i'd get a lot of hate for it here in the U.S., so meh. Once I bulk up like a super russian solider, I think I'll go ahead and get it. Hehe

And nice, Bamul. Congrats on the promotion. :bowdown:

15. Skaara Dreadlocks

Speakin' of which, I am considering getting one myself. But with my religion and all my friends and family there as well, it would be rather inappropriate.
    But hot damn I still want it.
    [​IMG]
    One of Breaking Benjamin's albums has the cover of a man with a tattoo of their logo on the right ring-finger, the person is also in one of the music-videos with the tattoo. I realize getting a tattoo of the logo of a band, or even your favorite band, might be a little... clichè/goofy/childish even? But considering it's been my favorite band for more than ten years now, and that'll probably never change... :noidea:

16. NuclearWastE3

Regular

I know! And not just with tattoos, but for many things.....The main thing for me is being ridiculed by family. I know that it would pass with time, but meh. It'll probably be in the back of their heads every time they would see me :p I would say go for it, but then I'd be a hypocrite cuz I'm not brave enough to get one myself :laugh: It's a cool tattoo, tho. Would you get it on the finger just like it shows on the album cover?

--------------------------
    Also, Skaara, our steam profiles, which are shown in our signatures, work correctly now ;)

17. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Was actually thinking of getting a tattoo myself as well, back in 2015, but I chickened out in the end as well. :p It wasn't the process of getting inked that scared me away but the idea of having something stuck on my body forever, something that I might not like in a few years or something that could cause me trouble in the future (e.g. getting attacked for a tattoo related to my views or for having foreign text on my body, especially since I was considering a forearm design). And I know you can get them removed; it's not exactly pleasant, healthy or effective though. I might get one eventually, however I'd probably have it done somewhere that can be hidden by sleeves or whatever plus I can't afford it right now anyway.

And yeah, depending on what your family is like, you might get pestered a bit by some of them (or your extended family/friends) for a tattoo. People were surprised when I got my ear pierced, so I imagine they'd react even more if I got inked.

#4357 Bamul, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
  18. Skaara Dreadlocks

I'd want it on my arm 'cause that could be concealed, like Bamul said, but I think it would fit better on the finger; if I were to get a tattoo on my arm, I'd want something a little more aligned with the length of the arm, it'd look a little smoother than a round or squared symbol, you know.

This is my #1 reason not to get one.

[Luckily] I'm in that position as well. Then again, I don't know if it really is a much better idea to get that motorcycle.. :p

19. Skaara Dreadlocks

20. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Oh my, how did I stumble here?