Strife Coop

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by TheKid, Oct 13, 2014.

1. TheKid

TheKid Member

I personally feel the Strife needs a coop option, what do you think?

2. jurew2

jurew2 Active Member
    Regular

This type of game option would be good, if by co-op you mean something like a PvE. I'd love to see all the players working together to defeat a common enemy, I enjoy these type of games the most and it would make this game a whole lot better. Some people might disagree and say that this can't be programed into this type of a game, but I disagree with these people.

3. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I agree, it would be pretty incredible to take down some bosses along with a buddy or two. Just need enough people requesting it, and I'm sure they'd add it to the game.

4. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member
    Regular

That's a good idea, Strife definitely needs something different to make it a better game in general.

5. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

It would be really nice to be able to clear some kind of dungeon with the help of some friends. It would boost your friendship, being a nice team-building activity, and also be a badass game idea.

6. ariana_

ariana_ Active Member

While that would be nice, that would change the entire structure of the game...that is way more than a simple update, you are asking for a completely different game. You're asking for the developers to make a separate PvE game and combine these two games into one. I feel like this would require a LOT of time, money, and effort. The developers are better off creating a new game in that case, in my opinion.

7. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member
    Regular

I realize what you're saying but the game they are making right now is entering a market where it is facing at least 4 juggernauts in LoL, DOTA, HoN and HotS.
    I think that something to differentiate themselves would be very beneficial.