COD VS BATTLEFIELD

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII' started by m0ldy, Jan 15, 2016.

?

COD or Battlefield

1. COD

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Battlefield

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. m0ldy

m0ldy Active Member
    Regular

The age old question, COD vs Battlefield? I prefer Battlefield. I been playing Battlefield 4 a lot lately. You guys should add a section for Battlefield if your going to have a section for COD.

I gotta admit though, it took me forever to get into Battlefield because it was so expensive with all the expansions, now the price isn't so bad and it comes with all the expansions so I bought it a couple months ago.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm not the biggest fan of either, but I like Call of Duty more. I was never able to get into Battlefield, while CoD's gameplay won me over.

3. Clayton Wolfe

Clayton Wolfe Member
    Regular

I am not a fanatic when it comes to Call of Duty, but I do enjoy the game. I have played both Battlefield and Call of Duty. The first FPS I played was Call of Duty. Therefore I am completely biased towards Call of Duty when it comes to this question. The real reason I like Call of Duty is because its an arcade shooter and often times something weird might happen. I remember I loved trickshotting during MW2 and MW3. Battlefield is just a little to realistic for my taste. Don't get me wrong, Battlefield is a good game, I just like Call of Duty a little more.

4. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like the Call of Duty games more. I can't stand Battlefield games not because they're bad, they're fun actually, but I don't enjoy the huge maps and the prevalence of vehicles in most of the modes you can play.

5. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

Definitely Call of Duty for me. I played those games every since they first started coming out and the main reason I've been playing them is an excellent single player campaign, believe it or not. Battlefield has had some hits and misses over the years, but as I rarely find time to play anything anymore, I can't go back and see for myself how good their games are.