Check Out New Screenshots for Riders of Icarus!

Discussion in 'MMO and RPG News' started by Jeffrey Harris, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Jeffrey Harris

Jeffrey Harris Well-Known Member
    Regular

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Kind of tired of this type of design and aesthetic to be completely honest but most of the time once I get to play the game I at least find something to like about it enough that I can get past the look so hopefully the game is at least good.

3. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

I pretty much agree with this word for word. I hadn't heard of the game prior to seeing this topic, and everything about the game just "screams" generic from the art direction to the character design. Perhaps the gameplay will be solid, but seeing Nexon's name attached to it doesn't instill me with very much hope.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Despite what others people are saying I don't think the design is that generic, the characters design seems pretty interesting. I'm sure the gameplay will be at least decent.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Glad to know I'm not alone in feeling this way lol.
    It does look like it's doing some things different so I agree. It's just my personal taste as I've never really been fond of medieval fantastical themes but I do like when they add big splashes of color like they seem to be doing here at least because most of the time this genre looks very monotone to me