Character Thread

Discussion in 'Zombie Roleplay' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

This is the thread where we post character descriptions/biographies, alternatively pictures and/or videos as well. A tip is to use "Innawoods", which we've used previously in other threads.

Only one post each. Other posts will be deleted. -The characters will eventually progress in the roleplay, picking up new weapons and apparel, so it would be great if everyone went back here and edited their post sometimes when aquiring new items in the RP, and it'd also be great if each and every one of us came here once in a while to look at the new changes to the different characters. I'll start :)

---

Name:
    Kimberly 'Kimii' Scott
    (You put pressure on the last 'i', that's why there's two 'i's)

General Appearance:
    Female, Brown upstanding long pony-tail, Dark intense blue eyes, Small snakebite-piercings (One silver-ring in each side of the lower lip), height slightly below average, Slim body.

Clothing:
    Currently she wears a police uniform with a pair of Aviator sunglasses.

Equipment/Armor:
    A standard issue police-officer equipment belt in black leather, holding a broadband-radio, handcuffs with keys, a loud whistle and other standard issue police equipment.

Weaponry:
    A police baton, a pair of Scissors, a wooden Remington 870, a smoke grenade, a Colt Revolver and an MP5.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pictures:
    I'm thinking something along the lines of this, for the uniform:
    [​IMG]
    As for the appearance, I'm basing it on my character's model from the HL2RP:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Don't mind the Workshop-window in the way there, I couldn't figure out how to make it go away :()​

I have some more screenshots of the same model with some pretty cool armor that I'll post later when the character has obtained it in the roleplay :)

#1 Skaara Dreadlocks, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
  2. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

[​IMG]
    Obviously Timo is not wearing Tottenham football kit, but the picture gives you an idea of his build. So far he is wearing black cargo pants and a black hoodie. I will make an Innawoods when he gets more equipment.
    He is armed with a hunting knife (he is Finnish after all) but that is his only weapon so far.

3. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Name: Orest Vandeerkov

Appearance: *Same as my avatar* (Always loved my avatar), dark brown eyes, 6'3" with fit build.

Apparel: Currently wearing heavy welders pants and jacket, leather work gloves, dust mask with safety glasses and a black hockey helmet.

Weapons: Currently only a wood cutting Axe.

Background info: Orest has lived in Elderwood his whole life and played hockey since he could stand. His family owns the local hardware store and Orest is next in line to run it, which he reluctantly accepts. With this mysterious virus crippling the planet his parents have become MIA which troubles Orest who by no means is afraid to face the world but still worried for them. Having played hockey for many years Orest isn't afraid of a fight and rather someone to avoid in one. Perhaps not the nicest person, but reasonable and reliable. In the end however, it's survival of the fittest. Survival at any cost.

#3 Aaron, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  4. Svetlana Pretrenko

Svetlana Pretrenko Well-Known Member

Name:"Svetlana Pretrenko."
    Weapon:colt 1911 .45 ACP WW2 G.I model crowbar and a knife she keeps in her boot
    Clothing:Black duster black cargo pants and black combat boots with a black shirt and black leatherfingerless gloves.
    Aperence:Light grey eyes and a ratty redhaired ponytail.With studs in the top of her nose one on eachside a tattoo of thornes around her left eye and a ring in her bottom lip if she removes her coat there would be a tattoo of a knife strapped to her right arm
    Also has a backpack full of supplys including medical supplys food and water.

A teen of russian desent Lana is having trouble adapting to the zombie apoc but she manages.

[​IMG]

#4 Svetlana Pretrenko, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
  5. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Name: Robby Turnbike

Apperance: Male. 6"2' (1.89m?). Medium build. Brown hair (shoulder length), brown eyes, and sandpaper stubble.

Apparel: Currently wearing an olive drab, military jacket. Brown boots. Jeans. Light gray T-shirt under jacket.

Weapons: A rock pick that he stole from a local hardware store when he moved to town. A revolver that was given to him at the grocery battle of 2014.

Background: Belonged to the BlackWatter gang up until the outbreak. Had moved to ElderWood to reduce tension for his bounty, which had put on him, earlier that year, for armed robbery down south. Also, he's kind of strange in the head.

This is basically what I'm suppose to look like (though, I currently have both eyes)
    [​IMG]

The type of jacket I'm currently wearing
    [​IMG]

My famous rockpic
    [[​IMG]

I had totally imagined something different when it came to my character's physical appearance, but this one is much better. I hope his awesomeness isn't overkill.

#5 NuclearWastE3, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
  6. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

Name: Alex, Preacher, God's Reaper
    Build: 5" 8' medium build, dark brown hair, short, blue eyes
    Clothes: Black overcoat, black suit, black shirt, black trousers, black cowboy hat, black bandana (may change into something a bit more colourful)
    Weapons: All of them
    Background: A apocalypse nut who was right for once from the midlands in Britain. He moved to Elderwood as a safe haven and built a heavily fortified shack in the woods. Becoming a lot more normal as the apocalypse went on, he has lost the heavy southern accent and has returned to the BBC english one he was born with. He has a short temper and carries out threats if he has to

7. Nightfall

Nightfall Well-Known Member

Name:Allison Greene
    Looks:Short redhair in a 1920s style bob cut a scar going across her face from cheek to chin and then another from right hairline to left jawline going across her left cheek barely avoiding her left eye Pale green eyes.
    Height:5'11 to 6'0
    Gear:Standard USMC woodland uniform complete with kevlar vest helmet and a backpack alsoa camel pack
    Weapons: M4 carbine M1014 shotgun Beretta M9 Ka-bar
    Backstory:part of a squad sent to look for survivors she was a marine before all this shit now is the lone survivor of her squad.