Character customization

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Deceba, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Deceba

Deceba New Member

As you probably know, the character customization in the Diablo games can be done through a variety of methods: charms, enhancements, gems, armor, weapons, dyes, skills, runestones, traits, etc.

Which of these methods do you usually choose for customizing your character? :p

2. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

Neither of them particularly interest me. Until Blizzard implements a way where I can change the toon's height, size, colour of skin, hair style, etc, I wouldn't put much emphasize on styling the toons based on gear, dye and gems. For all I care, my toons can look like rainbow coloured clowns.

3. Oakster

Oakster Well-Known Member

It's strange, I'm usually way into customization in MMO's but in Diablo I just don't care, I go for whatever is best and wear that, whatever it looks like.

4. lgdg090596

lgdg090596 Well-Known Member

I pretty much just put on the gear that has the best stats. I don't care much about the aesthetics.

5. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

I pretty much use all of these, as a true Diablo player should do. I don't really care about aesthetics because most of the time I'll be looking at the enemies, not my character.

6. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

The character is too small on the screen for clothing to matter... also I play it mostly single player, so who cares.

7. p4lse

p4lse Active Member
    Regular

I don't care which way I customize and go for the ones which gives me the best statistics. If I have to be given a preference, I love gems. There's just a little attention in detail which I find particularly interesting.

8. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I enjoyed making my own skills, just so I can have a more personalized way of delivering death to my enemies but other than that, I just go with whatever help me kill things more efficiently in the game.

9. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

I basically agree with this, as far as the actual design of my character goes.

From a gameplay perspective, I basically go with the gear, gems and skills that fit the build I'm doing for that particular character.

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm not particularly fond of the designs in this game so I just use whatever is best for the situation regardless of what it will look like. At first I was a bit more careful but as I played more I stopped caring more and more.